Rules & Guidelines
Official Rules & Guidelines
Lasted Updated: 27 May 2012
These rules are to be observed and followed by all members and staff of the CNCNZ.com Forums. By registering and/or posting on our forums you agree to abide by these rules.
1. Make sure you are posting your topics and threads in the right forums. Our moderators will move topics to the correct forums if they are found to be posted in the wrong forum.
2. Please try to stay on topic. Threads specifically in the Front Page News forum must remain on topic at all times. There is no exception to this rule. Any off topic posts will be deleted without any reason given by a moderator.
3. We reserve the right to close/edit/delete any topic posted on our forums. If this happens to something you have posted and you are not sure why feel free to send a private message to a moderator asking why the post was removed or changed.
4. Don't encourage the closing of topics. Leave the moderating to the moderators.
5. Try to avoid posting in old topics. By this we mean topics that have not been posted in for the 1-2 month range. This is called "necroposting", nobody is interested in them any more. Exceptions will be made if the post is reason enough to warrant restarting the discussion. The moderators will decide this.
6. Do not argue with the Admin/Moderating team. If you have a problem with a moderator's actions, feel free work it out with them over the private message system, or contact an admin.
7. Pornography and other offensive material is strictly forbidden on these forums.
8. Avoid personal attacks or insults towards other forum members. If you don't agree with what someone posted, debate their post... not the person that posted it.
9. Avoid discussing religion or ethnicity. This is an international website, you never know who you might seriously offend!
10. Please keep foul language to a minimum. A little is okay, but we don't need to see a million stars in your posts.
11. Don't post or discuss anything related to copied/ripped/downloaded versions of any games (C&C or otherwise) or other software applications. Under no circumstances should you post questions or replies offering methods to circumvent copy protection schemes. This includes asking for or offering links to "NoCD" patches for any games (C&C or otherwise) or other software applications.
12. Try to keep your signatures and avatars at a reasonable size. If we feel they're too large, we'll ask you to resize them or delete them.
13. Post counts are simply that, a count of your total posts. They are not to be considered a competition or a race.
14. No giant fonts with ugly colours, it makes the forums look bad. Use the font sizes and colours sensibly.
We believe these rules to be fair. We reserve the right to change or add to these rules as we see fit. If you have problems with these rules and would like to discuss them with the Administrator or you want to report a serious problem please contact the forum administrators.
The CNCNZ.com Forums Admin Team.
Hosted by Freedom Studios