Sonic

New Year Update from Renegade X

We are big fans of Renegade X here at CNCNZ.com and to kick things for 2009 the Renegade X team have released a killer trailer that is nothing short of impressive. Rather than describe it check it below.

Once your done watching the trailer, I recommend watching it more than once though. You can check out updates and screen shots of the Island map, previews of the GDI and Nod Engineers and the Mammoth Tank. All of this can be found right here. Also, support Renegade X by voting for them in ModDB's Mod of the Year Awards

You know, it's called "Renegade X" but it really should be called "Renegade: The Way It SHOULD Have Been." :D

Looks good!

I wonder if they are planning to redo the singleplayer campaign.

That is freaking amazing O_O

Well it did show the intro to the first mission... how can they just stop after that? Now they have to finish it!

Well it did show the intro to the first mission... how can they just stop after that? Now they have to finish it!

Hmm, we never thought of it like that. >_> Whoops.

Is there a high-res version? i haven't watched it yet - and they are usually worth waiting to download the bigger file....

JUST one word!

PROFESSIONAL! :ren:

welldone people this is far beyond a simple MOD, this is a freacking amazing NEW GAME!

camera=10

sound effects=10

voices=10

visual effects=10

script=9

details=10

you rock guys keepup the excellent work, i am sure lots of you will be part of a future cnc EALA team ;-)

Edited by Johnnyxp64

Wow, this trailer is awesome. Every map is one-hundred times better than the original. Good job.