Sonic

The Next C&C on the PlayStation Vita?

Don't know how genuine this video is, but apparently its a "leaked" list of games that are scheduled to be released on Sony's next generation portable game system, the PlayStation Vita. The video clearly displays COMMAND & CONQUER [TBA] under the Electronic Arts category.

fZvgU.jpg

It has already been stated that the next Command & Conquer is being developed for PC only (at this stage anyway), but it wouldn't surprise me if EA had plans for a new portable/mobile C&C game as well. You be the judge on this one.

Update: This video has been removed by the user. Thanks to YkudzA for the screen shot from the video.

I think it will just be a spin off like Red Alert Mobile. They said already that they are developing for PC, and they would have to be completely retarded to go back on that word, especially after all we have been through.

Well they had the mobile version for CnC4 n Red Alert so Im not surprised about this. Its interesting to see what universe the next game is based upon.

Well they had the mobile version for CnC4 n Red Alert so Im not surprised about this. Its interesting to see what universe the next game is based upon.

That sounds like the most pausible possibility, besides, I dont think EA, or any other copany, may want to make any more attempts on console RTS games, none of them ended too well and unless someone brings full compatibility with keyboard and mouse it will always be very limited.

Doesn't look particularly convincing to me. A lot of those games don't seem fit for a Console like Vita.

btw Is this a list of Launch titles? If that is the case then we maybe seeing a CnC Title announcement very soon.

"... this is eashortbus..." biggest troll in cnc history.

I think it will just be a spin off like Red Alert Mobile. They said already that they are developing for PC, and they would have to be completely retarded to go back on that word, especially after all we have been through.

They'll just go with the flow, like any other lame company we see nowadays. If creating for PS Vita is a fad, they'll go with it, just like they made C&C 3/KW and RA3/UPR for Xbox 360 after they had seen Halo Wars and Civilization: Revolution on that console.

The stupid list doesn't look convincing at all. Anyone could make up a list of game titles, put it on screen and shoot some shaky cam footage of it. So file this new item away in the rumour bin. But at least is provides some discussion.

But at least is provides some discussion.

I get the feeling that people are sick of mods. If we had more news of this type (or better yet, more trustworthy ones), the community would be in much better shape. :thumbsup:

Um, Sonic. The video you mentioned has been removed by the user.

Sonic, the image wasn`t mine, I was grabbed it from Facebook`s page of Nathyel

Theres 2 Possibilities.

1. CnC Mobile game being developed by EA Mobile, (which would mostly suck because they are not EALA or Victory Games)

2. On the Playstation Store, theres RA1, available for download for PSP and PS3, which means CNC1 could be available for PSPVITA as a classic title.