Sonic

CNC Labs Launched & C&C 3: The Forgotten Announced

The same team that runs C&C Generals World has launched their new C&C maps, mods, and utilities site called Command & Conquer Labs. It's the new home for the popular Zero Hour mod, CNC: All Stars, you will also find their handy C&C Map Manager utility for managing your C&C 3 and Kane's Wrath maps hosted there. And now they have announced their new mod, C&C 3: The Forgotten.

The Forgotten (for C&C 3) - Under Development

Command and Conquer 3: The Forgotten is a mod that aims to bring back and tell the story of a fascinating faction. The Forgotten, featured in Tiberian Sun and Firestorm, are an ever-growing group of individuals who are afflicted with Tiberium-based illnesses. Detested, marginalized, and oppressed by the three superpowers, The Forgotten have begun to rally against GDI, Nod, and the Scrin. Since their story is not featured in C&C 3, the mod aims to tell it in a compelling fashion, through a deep singleplayer campaign, unique faction composition, and engaging gameplay. Prior to its announcement, the mod was in quiet development by many of the developers behind C&C All Stars, lending the project a rich and experienced perspective.

Visit the C&C 3: The Forgotten site for more info and some early concept art and screen shots. Don't forget to to check out the main Command & Conquer Labs site as well.

The forgotten has really become forgotten. EA didn't mention them at all in the latest games, they just *poff* disappeared.

I'll look forward to play this mod.

It would actually be cool if they had a faction for themselves. They would be like hippys with tiberium weapons!

This is the sort of content I'm hoping the community can deliver... the missing stories.

I like the idea of solar powered generators, not so sure about the war-camper! :)

Heh - well it will be interesting to see what they can do.

I would have suggested replacing the scrin with the forgotten and doing the first half of C&C3... the scrin could be dealt with in an expansion.

But hey - good luck to them!