Saracen

RA3 Casting - Yuriko Omega

Following the RA3 unit profile on Yuriko Omega, I decided to snoop around and find out which actress would be playing this lethal and deadly psychic walking nightmare. A quick trip to IMDB.com yielded the results I was looking for immediately. Although unofficial at this time, it appears that Yuriko Omega is being played and voiced by a little known actress named Lisa Tamashiro.

yuriko_actress.jpg

Lisa was raised on a cul-de-sac in San Francisco with 7 cats and an outgoing golden retriever. The Tamashiros include her buckets-o-fun older sisters, Nancy & Karen and mom & dad, who ran an award-winning prime rib and lobster house for 27 years. Lisa flew out of the nest in 2001 and landed in LA to pursue her career and education in acting at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Hollywood, where she still resides. She recently did the voice of Ayako Mailmin in the Disney animation, 'Bozzlebags Zip' on the Shorty McShorts Shorts series, where she got to play the wife of her long time hero, Spongebob Square Pants (well, the voice actor, Tom Kenny, who plays him). She will be filming the SAG feature, 'My Other Me' in mid-November. As part of her discipline, Lisa does Bikram yoga several times a week and her next endeavour is to hold the 'standing head to knee' without shaking, cause it doesn't really count when you shake. Lisa takes on-going classes at the Improv Olympic West and Groundlings Theatre, where she hopes to build a little home.

What strengthens her apparent role in Red Alert 3 is that even though she is American born, her secondary spoken language is actually Japanese. Plus she has worked on a whole range of roles in front of the camera, or behind the microphone as herself and as other characters. If confirmed by EA to be the actress in question, yes guys, I imagine she will be sporting the the Japanese Schoolgirl outfit as the unit profile depicts.

I guess anyone with a listing in something with the words PLAYBOY is going to be a hit with the boys!

Nice find Saracen.

Guys don't forget, other than Gina Carano, no other cast members have been announced yet.

I do know that EALA have cast "someone" to play Tanya though. Apparently, the actress was cast months ago.

I do know that EALA have cast "someone" to play Tanya though. Apparently, the actress was cast months ago.

We need to know who. Right now. Preferably someone tough enough to have a run at Ms. Carano.

I still think deep down that EA have cast Kari Wuhrer. I dunno what it is personally... But even though there's evidence to support that she isn't coming back, I still believe. Afterall why would the Tanya profile be so far down the Allied list if there wasn't a suprise in store for us. It's gonna be a typical speech from Aaron saying "We knew what the fans wanted, and we've delivered"... Kinda like what he did with Kane :P

I still think deep down that EA have cast Kari Wuhrer.

If turns out to be Kari Wuhrer than so be it. I have no problems in seeing her come back.

So you know, Tanya, in game, is a blonde... :o Which is eh.