Sonic

New Look CNCNZ.com - Command & Conquer 365

everything is Perfect now! i only wish there was a FILL in the upper LEFT and RIGHT Corners with some Cool Art Units in Blue "effect" skin! like did in the Forum Header!

that would be even cooler! ^_^

I'm working on that ;)

I just nitpicked a little and I hope Sonic doesn't mind too much.

I don't mind at all.

I have changed the main logo header images. Removed the "dotty" pattern and used a semi-transparent blue instead. There are 31 random backgrounds.

i only wish there was a FILL in the upper LEFT and RIGHT Corners with some Cool Art Units in Blue "effect" skin! like did in the Forum Header!

that would be even cooler! ^_^

Added a new fixed background on the main site. Cryo Legionnaire with Allied logo on the left, Yuriko with Empire logo on the right.

Over the past week or so there have been other minor fixes/changes/additions.

• Added link to CNCNZ.com Twitter on main page.
  • Links to CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel and CNCNZ.com Twitter added to NEWS drop menu.
  • Updated the Video index page (still some fixes though), page now pulls data directly from YouTube. Does have a little delay in loading sometimes.
  • Updated Tech Support section, cleaned up the main menu, all links updated.
  • Added quick navigation menu to the Gallery. Also merged to the TS, RA and C&C categories into one category called Classic C&C Galleries. Deleted Fan Submitted Screen Shots album.
  • History page updated, covering the rest of 2008 and start of 2009.
  • Added Staff Blogs page
  • Fixed all broken images in the GAMES section. Some areas (mostly Generals/Zero Hour/Yuri) all images were broken
  • Change copyright footer on main site to fill across the screen
That's basically all the changes (from memory) at this stage. Plus there have been other minor tweaks and fixes to the site's code buts that boring stuff ;)

Personally, I almost never look at the homepage, but I do like it's current look.

I like the new background. It reminds me of commandandconquer.com official site. However, I'm wondering will the background be better if you incorporate the recent blue gradient background with the CryoLegionaire and Yuriko new background layers?

Edited by Malevolence

Sonic the last bg changes is exactly what i had in mind! its fracking AMAZING and feels up the blank space superb!

now you are done, you may sit back and relax :)

Just perfect.

p.s i think you dont need the logos its a little too much.... :P

Edited by Johnnyxp64

I like the new background. It reminds me of commandandconquer.com official site. However, I'm wondering will the background be better if you incorporate the recent blue gradient background with the CryoLegionaire and Yuriko new background layers?

I tried a version with the gradient background, didn't like how it turned out. It looked strange to me.

p.s i think you dont need the logos its a little too much.... :P

I added the logos only because on the Yuriko side it was a bit empty at the top, so I filled it with Empire logo, then it seem weird to not have same thing on the left.

If you go to http://www.cncnz.com, http://www.youtube.com/CNCNZcom and then http://twitter.com/CNCNZcom, you will see the all share the same basic design now.

Yuriko and the EotRS logo looks perfectly fine to me! Great job Sonic! The site looks so much better, cleaner, more presentable and smarter than the old one.

Suggestion: Clicking on the little number (replies) next to the news post that takes you to the forum thread for comments should link to the very first post of the topic, not the very last.

Isn't the last better? I can tell straight by who's making a latest post and whats it about.

Suggestion: Clicking on the little number (replies) next to the news post that takes you to the forum thread for comments should link to the very first post of the topic, not the very last.

The news subject link takes you to the first post in the thread, the comments number takes you the latest comment. Its been that way for about 6 months now.