rEdaSbLood

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Its starts today in NZ I think. Might go and see it next if have nothing better to do. But I really hate going to the movies.

I could also wait until Nov/Dec, it will be out on DVD by then.

Not at the moment, planning to do so, but wasn't sure though. Damn I missed the T4 screening. :(

There are mixed reviews from those who watched though, some said it was awesome, some said it was too messy.

Nevertheless will be getting a HD format once it hit retail stores.

just came back...and its awesome....

more Cybertronian & some Decepticon made a brief come back.

8.5/10

p/s: what happen to BumbleBee sounds module?

Not at the moment, planning to do so, but wasn't sure though. Damn I missed the T4 screening. :(

There are mixed reviews from those who watched though, some said it was awesome, some said it was too messy.

Nevertheless will be getting a HD format once it hit retail stores.

You should be lucky not seeing T4, it's said to be absolutely awful.

I thought the first one was over hyped. So this one probably is too. I'll wait till it comes out on DVD :)

You should be lucky not seeing T4, it's said to be absolutely awful.

Rotten Tomatoes has the critics giving it 32% positive reviews, but the community 72%.

As for Transformers, critics are at 21% and community 68%.

If you want to trust other people's opinions, Transformers sucks worse than T4.

i would say Salvation was a more polished 'movie' overall, but can nowhere near match the action and wow-ness of transformers 2.

the presentation of the two movies was different, terminator being more serious. i think transformers 2 is better than terminator salvation.

T4 was worth going to see I thought. Transformers someday soon Ill see as well.

DD are ya gonna see it or not!? and why?

plz say yes..

Its obvious some people made up their minds about it.

Nevertheless there are always others who will appreciate the films.

I've stayed away from a lot of TF2 news. But I have to know if the Constructicons in the movie and do they merge to form Devasator?

I've stayed away from a lot of TF2 news. But I have to know if the Constructicons in the movie and do they merge to form Devasator?

Indeed there will be Devastator in the film.

Indeed there will be Devastator in the film.

will be? He IS there..

with 2 big balls hanging under the crotch. :lol:

DD are ya gonna see it or not!? and why?

plz say yes..

NO I'm not going to see it. This is a ****ing travesty, just like the first one. They took a great cartoon and made it lame.

**** you, Hollywood.

I don't need to see it to know it sucks. I saw the trailer and it just screamed lame. It's not on my list of movies to see and never will be.

Somebody is indeed pissed. I guessed you prefer boxy retro-ish transformer bots instead of the complex design? Or you couldn't stand the story plot of a nerd lusting over that tattooed female and decide to run around with huge explosions BOOM BOOM and more BOOM?

Edited by Malevolence

Guest Stevie_K

Definetly going to watch it. The graphic effects itself is impressive artwork in my opinion, and after what iv'e heard it should be one hell of an action movie.

it IS one hell of an action movie. if not for any other element, go see it for the robot-on-robot fight scenes...

Somebody is indeed pissed. I guessed you prefer boxy retro-ish transformer bots instead of the complex design? Or you couldn't stand the story plot of a nerd lusting over that tattooed female and decide to run around with huge explosions BOOM BOOM and more BOOM?

I'm a firm believer in "there's no school like the old school" and this 'refreshing' only proves that to be true. It's not about the effects, design or story. They raped a great action cartoon like no other.

it IS one hell of an action movie. if not for any other element, go see it for the robot-on-robot fight scenes...

Feh. I have Gundam and Robotech for that. Nothing does robot fighting better than anime and the original cartoons, of course.