Sonic

CNCNZ.com Turns 12 Years Old

The 24th of October marks another milestone in the long history of CNCNZ.com. This site is now 12 years old. Its hard to believe we are already 2 years into our second decade. Its even harder to believe that CNCNZ.com has been providing daily, well almost daily, coverage of Command & Conquer games and it's massive community for so many years now. A couple of months ago there were some plans to celebrate the 12th anniversary with some tournaments for both the classic Command & Conquer games and the newer Command & Conquer games, sadly these plans never ready got past the idea stage.

So just how many more years will CNCNZ.com carry on and continue to build on its legacy? Well that remains to be seen. As long as our friends at EALA continue to make Command & Conquer games, CNCNZ.com will be here to cover them. There really isn't much else to be said other than with Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight coming next year you can expect the same top to bottom, wall to wall coverage of the new game just as we have done in the past with Red Alert 3, Kane's Wrath, Tiberium Wars and every Command & Conquer game before that.

CNCNZ.com - 12 years later and still going strong!

birthday019.gif

1st. ^_^ Happy Birthday CNCNZ. :) Hopefully this is only the beginning of well, another 12 years. :P lol. ^_^

You would think after all these years people would remember the ".com" part of the name by now ;)

Happy birthday ! Bon anniversaire !

great job : i love your website ! =D

You would think after all these years people would remember the ".com" part of the name by now ;)

Well to us, CNCNZ is the name, CNCNZ.com is the site.

why was the other thread mentioned 13?

gben's mistake. :haha::rofl: :lol:

Cake.gif:yum:

gben's mistake. :haha::rofl: :lol:

I'm a :crazyguy: sometimes.

Oh sure, it's just another anniversary.....without Tiberium Legos, Zee Hypnotist and some retired users who had been here.

Can we expect this news to happen in the upcoming October's CNCNZ Roundtable?

And also who was the first member (and possibly the first original owner in CNCNZ and CNCNZ forums? I know Sonic is co-owner of CNCNZ and second member in this forum.

Sonic is the owner and the first member. The reason his account is #2 is because the board automatically creates an admin account for #1 for backup purposes.

Can we expect this news to happen in the upcoming October's CNCNZ Roundtable?

There will not be any mention of this anniversary in the next Roundtable.

And also who was the first member (and possibly the first original owner in CNCNZ and CNCNZ forums? I know Sonic is co-owner of CNCNZ and second member in this forum.

I'm the one and only owner of CNCNZ.com. There hasn't been any other owners or co-owners.

Sonic is the owner and the first member. The reason his account is #2 is because the board automatically creates an admin account for #1 for backup purposes.

Not exactly accurate there. The reason I'm member #2 is due to the database conversion from phpBB2 to IPB back in Jan 2008. I won't bother explaining it because its just not that important.

For anyone not sure of the history of CNCNZ.com read it here http://www.cncnz.com/site/history/, its all covered. Study up..... there will be a test at the end of the month ;)

Happy Birthday CNCNZ, and congratulations Sonic for still being around!

CnCWorld is 10 itself next month :)

Congrats Sonic and everyone here at CNCNZ that has helped create this legacy and amazing website. You guys are truly amongst the elite class of C&C fan-sites and its been my pleasure to watch you grow and thrive over the years. Keep up the great work and thank you from the bottom of my heart for keeping the heart of C&C alive.

Cheers,

APOC

Truly a tribute to the dedication of Sonic. Well done bro, and happy birthday CNCNZ.com!!