• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sonic

Sonic

Webmaster/Founder

• Root Admin
  • 13,607 posts

Posted Friday, 31 December 2010 - 12:37 AM

Its the final day of the year and for the third year in row we present our big Year in Review write up. A look back on the year that was 2010 in life of Command & Conquer and it's large community. This article covers what we feel are the key events of the past year based on our news archives. 5000+ words, lots of pictures and videos, its wrapped up in one big news article.

So click here to read CNCNZ.com 2010 - A Year in Review.

FP7bC.png

Sonic - Webmaster                                                Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube

#2 Plokite_Wolf

Plokite_Wolf

Ghost from the past

• Retired Staff
  • 4,412 posts

• Favourite C&C:
    Kane’s Wrath

Posted Friday, 31 December 2010 - 07:46 AM

Ah, 2010 will always stay in our hearts as the lamest year as far as C&C is concerned. Hopefully, 2011 will bring much better C&C-related news and revive the community.

Happy New Year!

hssuxZj.jpg

#3 dbjs2009

dbjs2009

Master of Apocalypse

• News Team
  • 1,049 posts

• Favourite C&C:
    Yuri’s Revenge

Posted Friday, 31 December 2010 - 08:00 AM

Yeah, good review thumbsup.gif

#4 gben

gben

noob of noobs

• Moderators
  • 4,458 posts

• Favourite C&C:
    Command & Conquer

Posted Saturday, 1 January 2011 - 01:31 AM

I always forget so much stuff (motion comic for instance), so I really enjoy reading through these things.
Good job Boss.
thumbsup.gif

- say what you mean  -  mean what you say  -  don't say it mean  -

- everything said must be true - not everything true must be said -

#5 [NE]Fobby[GEN]

[NE]Fobby[GEN]

Private 1st Class

• Retired Staff
  • 145 posts

• Favourite C&C:
    Renegade

Posted Saturday, 1 January 2011 - 09:23 PM

Thank you for the full year of 24/7/365 news! This truly is the best C&C community site at a time when the community needs one most. The staff has done an excellent job, you should all be very proud.
Support Renegade X!

Posted Image

#6 Sonic

Sonic

Webmaster/Founder

• Root Admin
  • 13,607 posts

Posted Sunday, 2 January 2011 - 11:46 AM

Thanks for the kind words Fobby. Credit must go to both dbjs2009 and RainXc for really getting to grips with our news posting system and getting a ton of modding news posted.

FP7bC.png

Sonic - Webmaster                                                Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube

#7 Luk3us

Luk3us

Kiwi Devil

• Moderators
  • 16,980 posts

• Favourite C&C:
    Kane’s Wrath

Posted Sunday, 2 January 2011 - 11:49 AM

That must have taken sometime to put together.

Its quite amazing how much can happen in a year, and how much of it is forgotten. Some for good reason too. tongue.gif

I think the motion comic was the saving grace of the year, the rest, better left forgotten.... ohmy.gif

Luk3usSig10NZ.png

#8 Sonic

Sonic

Webmaster/Founder

• Root Admin
  • 13,607 posts

Posted Sunday, 2 January 2011 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (Luk3us @ Monday 3rd January 2011 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That must have taken sometime to put together.

I started last Monday night, worked on it for about 2 hours. Then another hour or so on Tuesday. Ignore it on Wednesday, Then finished the rest on Thursday, added all the links, videos and image of Friday. It was posted by the afternoon that same day. So yeah its a lot work to put together. Searching back through the Command & Conquer 365 - News forum and picking out what was the most interesting news items etc....

Like I said at the end of the Year in Review article, it was way to hard to include every mod we posted news about though. But you will notice Renegade X pops up a lot. So I didn't want it to look like I was play favourites or something. I got criticised last after I posted the 2009 Year in Review for not including [insert mod name here]. This person shall rename nameless though.

FP7bC.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

eXTReMe Tracker