Chimas

Tiberian Dawn - Single Player missions

Hi,

I've been doing some maintenance in the storage services:

- CLOUDME - Their desktop App was having trouble to update files. It enters a loop and never leaves;

&

- MEDIAFIRE - Their desktop App has the bad habit of duplicating files (in some cases up to 4 times). I think they were not able to solve this, because Mediafire is discontinuing their desktop app in July 31th;

were replaced by:

- MEGA.NZ at Link1;

&

- CUBBY at Link2 - note: this one is new and belongs to LogMe In.

Other services evaluated: IDrive, HiDrive, Syncplicity and Box

Greetings

Edited by Chimas

It seems the server links in your first post are no longer working (except for one of the Mega links, but that just appears to hold "work in progress" files, not the actual missions).

On 24/07/2017 at 2:37 PM, Run said:

It seems the server links in your first post are no longer working (except for one of the Mega links, but that just appears to hold "work in progress" files, not the actual missions).

Hi,

After a certain while, most of the links are updated and working. Also updated the list of Nod's package 220.

:::  Nod220   List  :::

This project might slowly start to fade once a remastering project by EA/Pertoglyph is coming. Let's see how things unfold and we talk more later.

Edited by Chimas

Chimas! You're still alive :D

Thanks for the link updates... I think I already got most of them, but I'll download them again and check!

15 hours ago, Run said:

Chimas! You're still alive :D

Thanks for the link updates... I think I already got most of them, but I'll download them again and check!

Hi Run,

You don't have to do anything, there's nothing new, maybe scb220.

I made some maintenance. After the last site update, the links got broken and I also changed one of the file storage service.