Sign in to follow this  
Plok

CNCNZ Café Episode 1

For some time now, I've been trying to realize a crazy idea that occured to me one day. It's a comic strip featuring the staff and other prominent members of CNCNZ.com involved in casual discussions. Their appearances are based either on avatars or the things they like (hence Sonic's long hair). The entire thing, save for the banner, has been done in pencil and later inked with some special thin markers.

Please note that this comic is not intended to insult anyone, just bring fun to a forum that's less populated each day.

PvgC1.jpg

I don't expect to make episodes regularly, only when something inspires me on the boards.

Hope you like it smile.png

Haha, this is awesome! :D

I am assuming you hand-drew all of this too? Not bad. ;)

Edited by godly-cheese

I am assume you hand-drew all of this too? Not bad. ;)

Yep, as stated in the description.

Yep, as stated in the description.

Yea, the comic immediately caught my attention.

As for that, do you draw for fun or is it more of a hobby type thing because you're not bad at it at all.

A CNCNZ inspired comic, nice. :)

As for that, do you draw for fun or is it more of a hobby type thing because you're not bad at it at all.

I do kinda both :D I dunno, I've been drawing since I was 6 non-stop. When I have an idea, I just draw it.

Awesome stuff!.... but where am I? :(

This one is imagined to feature most of the staff only, hence the round table. dbjs2009 and RainXc are not there because I haven't yet decided how will I draw them. :scared: