Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

2011 Mod & Indie of the Year Awards

The 2011 Mod of the Year Awards at Mod DB and the 2011 Indie of the Year Awards at Indie DB have now been opened. You can now started voting for your favourite Command & Conquer mods and indie games.

w0guw.png PnwJV.png

Simply visit either the 2011 Mod of the Year Awards index at Mod DB and the 2011 Indie of the Year Awards at index at Indie DB to search for your favourites and find out to cast your votes.

Voted for The Red Alert and APB B)

voted for ALL cnc mods and ALL cnc related mods. games as well! the important thing is that cnc win!

2011 Indie game of the year from IndieDB, definitely Minecraft.

2011 Indie game of the year overall from all consoles, either Portal 2 or Skyrim.

I voted for The Red Alert and Renegade-X. I cannot vote for my own KW Reloaded mod after all though.

• Downvote 1

2011 Indie game of the year overall from all consoles, either Portal 2 or Skyrim.

Portal 2 and Skyrim, indie games?

• Upvote 1

Votes from fans for Mentalmeisters' mod for Yuri's Revenge would be greatly appreciated!

Other mods for classic C&Cs I recommend:

Edited by Speeder

I did start typing a list of all the C&C mods, but then stopped when I started noticing the "last update 4000 BC" vibe. But if you can be bothered to post here - I will vote for YOUR mod/indie project.

Seems fair IMO.