A place to dump all the graphics I make for the RPG.

First item; 64x64 Big Blue, as requested.

post-3542-0-85618100-1332780600.png

Guest Rabbit

Thanks a lot. I'll show what it looks like in game later today when I put my laptop back together. (Spilled milk all over it yesterday while I was working)

Blob Visceroid.

I am not sure how the sprite will look in action though, being that the visceroid is a non-rigid creature. You'll have to test it, I guess.

I have a battle image for it too which I do believe is actually from Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny, but it looks like a visceroid, was made by Westwood, and a part of its sequence was shown in the C&C1 (and RA1 too?) sneak peeks. Also, I modified the hues a bit from the original.

Personally, I think you should add this in addition to the three-legged TW version you already have rather than instead of. If you agree, I'll try to make a sprite of that version too, but it might take a little time as it is significantly more difficult to convert high detail 3D graphics into 12 frame, 32 pixel sprites.

post-3542-0-24714800-1332825865.png

post-3542-0-97262200-1332826009_thumb.png

Guest Rabbit

I'll try adding it in in a little bit.

On a more positive note, I also have the option of making visceroids show up as "popup" enemies, a la pokemon and such. I can set areas on the map where enemies attack by surprise on an average of every x amount of steps, so a sprite won't always be needed.

The other bright side is, with the visceroid, if I set it to move randomly, it will have the fluid motion a little more because it will be moving in every direction and it will use all 12 frames.

Here's a crash site.

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, or if it will blend well with your terrains, so maybe give it a test run and let me know what you think. One thing I'm unsure about is the width of the crater, I didn't want to make it too big, lest it look bad with your terrains, but an impact site should be quite large.

It is three cells wide and two high with the rock itself occupying one cell, that will allow you to make the rock impassible and outer crater passable, yes?

post-3542-0-78374800-1332828001.png

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, I can set passage settings for each individual cell.

This is actually the crater that I came up with. It's sort of a mix of different images I found everywhere online, but it's a crater that has a sort of angular impact effect.

You'll see it in the top right of the tileset I have here. (The pink is transparent in-game)

post-2281-0-15829100-1332829064_thumb.png

They could be combined into one image pretty easily...

How's this?

post-3542-0-56470500-1332831481.png

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, that does look a lot better. You blended it pretty well. I'll shove that in instead.

So what are you going to do with the enemies? Do you prefer them all sprites if possible, or did you want a combination of both sprites and random encounters, or would all random encounters (except bosses?) be best?

If you want sprites, do you like the cartoony sprites that you have or the gritty sprites like I extracted from TS better? Because if you prefer the C&C sprites, I can use some of the animals from RA2 for mutated creatures rather than the animal sprites you have.

And here's some Kane for you...

post-3542-0-62440900-1332842674.png

post-3542-0-67058700-1332842681_thumb.png