Sign in to follow this  
Oedi

Command Missions

Hi there,

i searched some old stuff and found this C&C1 mission pack cd called "Command Missions" with tons of maps and some other stuff for the dos version of C&C and i thought i might share it with you.

http://uploaded.to/file/cr9258h5

im sorry if someone already posted this.

have fun

Couldn't you upload that to Gamefront? 289 MB is too big for a map pack for C&C1.

Thanks Oedi,

Yes, there are new stuff in there, I'll be looking it thoroughly later this week.

Wait for the "inventory" ...

thanks for making the inventory.

i've got another CD here for red alert 1 called command missions volume 2, if someone is interested ill upload it too.

Well, once you remove all the useless compuserve junk and ancient installers for Netscape and other crap, it's actually only 50 mb... 8 mb when rarred :P

Well, once you remove all the useless compuserve junk and ancient installers for Netscape and other crap, it's actually only 50 mb... 8 mb when rarred :P

sorry bout that, i just uploaded the complete cd, didnt really look what all that stuff inside was :D

If someone has a link to this file I will mirror it here on CNCNZ.com. We will not host it here with all the extra rubbish though.