Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Community Battlecast Primetime - Episode #14

Community BattleCast PrimeTime returns with Episode 14. The new episode features some of the latest news, mods, the always popular BattleCast matches and fan art. Watch it below.

Click here to subscribe on their YouTube channel to stay informed of new episodes. Past episodes can also be found

C&C4 replay in the Battlecast 3 again? No one expected that. :mellow:

Also I didn't know AircraftKiller is an artist for that remade Tesla Coil design.

Factions from the Red Alert and Tiberian Universes? As for that new F2P C&C game, I bet it's a new rendition and revision of CNCLabs' C&C All Stars, but in a present time environment with the Frostbite 2 engine. Could this be including EU, GLA, China, USA, GDI, Nod, Forgotten, Scrin, Allies, Soviets, Yuri, and the Empire of the Rising Sun? :unsure:

C&C4 replay in the Battlecast 3 again?

It's funny, I try to enjoy those segments, I'd really prefer to think the game actually looks cool, but that battle was so boring. Every time he said "control points", and I remembered the goal of skirmishes, I thought to myself, this game is truly stupid.

Factions from the Red Alert and Tiberian Universes? As for that new F2P C&C game, I bet it's a new rendition and revision of CNCLabs' C&C All Stars, but in a present time environment with the Frostbite 2 engine. Could this be including EU, GLA, China, USA, GDI, Nod, Forgotten, Scrin, Allies, Soviets, Yuri, and the Empire of the Rising Sun? :unsure:

better say a remake of c&c the vortex :P

good video but it maks me sad to see that they showed the old building rather than the new remakes at the vortex spotlight XD

I wouldn't really believe that EA is remaking combined renditions of C&C The Vortex and C&C All-Stars concerning the fact that both have factions from all three C&C universes.