Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

CNCNZ.com - December Updates

Guest Rabbit

There's been a lot going on in the C&C community for the month of December, and I decided to make a video that highlights some of the big things that have been going on for CNCNZ.com. Take a look!

I cover the following topics at the following times, if you'd like to skip around.

• 00:40 - C&C Community Summit review and information.
  • 04:35 - I got some free stuff while on my trip to EA.
  • 07:45 - New parts for C&C Legos!
  • 08:25 - Basic review of Frank Klepacki's 20 year compilation CD!

What do you think? I might start doing more video topics in the future.

Loved the video! You thought it through very well and put it into practice awesomely. Maybe we'll see a LiveWire comeback?

OMG you're been indoctrinated by the evil EA machine! :o

Seriously though, I hope EA takes your suggestions and such onboard. I mean it couldn't possibly be as bad as C&C4, that's like impossible. Guess we'll find out when the beta comes along.

Liked the Nod legos, very neat. ^_^

I'm sure this new game will be much better than C&C4. I'm just not sure if my laptop will handle it.

Anyway, I'm surprised they didn't give you a video card this time :P.

How about a new CNCNZ roundtable discussion in a video, regarding the recent C&C Community Summit?

How about a new CNCNZ roundtable discussion in a video, regarding the recent C&C Community Summit?

There will be Roundtable covering the recent C&C Community Summit posted on the 26th, but not in video form. The idea is cool, but extremely tricky to pull off.

Guest Rabbit

You've gotta realize though, in a format like that, people want to discuss things, people want to argue, chat, debate, agree, contrast... If we pulled an entire roundtable on google hangout, or even if we just filmed people talking about their point of view, we'd be talking about a video that was at least an hour long.

People don't want to watch a video that's at least an hour long about a bunch of people just talking about a game. That's boring.

Well I would want to expect a brief discussion rather than a comprehensive one in a video.

Guest Rabbit

And most likely, with a bunch of C&C fanboys all in one chat, you wouldn't get one. :P

Finally watched Zee's video. GJ.

I'm always jealous at articulate people on camera.

Next time EA holds a summit, we should give some serious thought to a video roundtable.