Sign in to follow this  
Gben

Next Gen Console

Just realised there is new-xbox news around the corner AND there is no buzz at cncnz.

I have a Wii & PS3, but thinking about getting the next xbox when it comes out.

PS4 and WiiU have grabbed me yet... I guess it's the lack of a MUST-HAVE game exclusive.

I'll probably get a PS4... I don't really like the Xboxs much. Sony fan boy I guess.

WiiU for me. I don't care much for the other modern consoles. Though... I will acquire a 360 and PS3 at some point for a few games.

Pretty soon, Xbox 720 vs. PS4 vs. WiiU and beyond.

I'm just getting an OUYA next month... I don't do AAA titles anymore. Farcry 3 was my last... I'm 100% indie now. So buying the OUYA to see what indie stuff goes on that, whilst I stick to my PC gaming playing the likes of Monaco, FTL, AI War, Skyward Collapse etc...

I've had more fun with Indie than I have with a lot of game in a long time.

I don't do AAA titles anymore. Farcry 3 was my last... I'm 100% indie now.

Haha, that's kinda funny, there aren't many new AAA games coming that interest me. But there are a few indie games... Zomboid and Banished. :)

I'm just getting an OUYA next month... I don't do AAA titles anymore. Farcry 3 was my last... I'm 100% indie now. So buying the OUYA to see what indie stuff goes on that, whilst I stick to my PC gaming playing the likes of Monaco, FTL, AI War, Skyward Collapse etc...

I've had more fun with Indie than I have with a lot of game in a long time.

I hope the Ouya can do something but I have no expectations for it. Honestly, it will probably bomb fairly hard.