Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Community BattleCast Primetime - Episode #20

The latest episode of Community BattleCast PrimeTime has been posted by the CBCPT team. Episode 20 features some great C&C news, mods, fan art, and of course, the BattleCasts. Watch the latest episode below.

Click here to subscribe to Community BattleCast PrimeTime's channel to stay informed of new episodes. Past episodes can also be found

. You can also visit the Community BattleCast PrimeTime site.

1) Why do some people credit us instead of CnC-Inside for peeking a little further in the interview videos?

2) Only one new voice actor was in C&C Legos, Gooch and I were oldies.

3) Even though I had a history with ponies (no longer do that much, sorry DD), the Community Artwork section was a bit off. And incomplete.

1) Why do some people credit us instead of CnC-Inside for peeking a little further in the interview videos?

2) Only one new voice actor was in C&C Legos, Gooch and I were oldies.

3) Even though I had a history with ponies (no longer do that much, sorry DD), the Community Artwork section was a bit off. And incomplete.

1) I don't know who you're referring or why it's relevant here since we credited it to Inside.

2) What is said in the episode is a slight misread by DooM of what was actually written in the script. That aside there were multiple new voice actors, but not all of them made it into the episode.

3) I love that so many people didn't get that the fan art section was a joke even thought DooM says it's a joke. The fan art section is incomplete? What do you mean by that?

1) I don't know who you're referring or why it's relevant here since we credited it to Inside.

Just took another watch at 01:04. It really, really, really sounded like CNCNZ in my head the first time I heard it. Sorry.

2) (...) That aside there were multiple new voice actors, but not all of them made it into the episode.

...?

3) I love that so many people didn't get that the fan art section was a joke even thought DooM says it's a joke. The fan art section is incomplete? What do you mean by that?

Well, be it a joke or not, a big chunk of pony-only fanart will only get you in one of those brony vs. anti-brony flamewars. Besides, this isn't the first time CBCPT covered ponies, if I recall correctly.

What I wanted to say when I described it as "incomplete" is that when you guys decided it would indeed be a ponychunk, you could've at least covered all the Generals loading screens and the RA1 cover montage while you were at it.

It really, really, really sounded like CNCNZ in my head the first time I heard it.

You are getting old... At this rate, you'll start getting chronic arthritis before you're 20. :P
  • Upvote 1

Took me awhile to figure out what you were talking about here. But after watching the video again he clearly says "CnC-Inside". And remember our site name is "CNCNZed-dot-com", that's how is it to be pronounced ;) I know some people will say "CNCNZee-dot-com" though.

Tell that to my 97-year-old brain :P