Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Community BattleCast Primetime - Episode #23

4 posts in this topic

Sonic    287

A new episode of Community BattleCast PrimeTime has arrived. Episode 23 is a special edition that includes lots of GamesCOM coverage, as well as your regular mods, awesome fan art, a special BattleCasts 3, and an exclusive interview. Watch the latest episode below.

Click here to subscribe to Community BattleCast PrimeTime's channel to stay informed of new episodes. Past episodes can also be found

. You can also visit the Community BattleCast PrimeTime site.

Sonic    287

Can't say I'm a fan of the format changes in this episode (and the previous episode). Like how the actual content is reduced to a smaller viewable area surrounded by the graphics. Perhaps it would be better it zoomed in and out when moving between the 4 main sections of News, Mods, Battlecasts and Fan Art.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hecthor doomhammer

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. My name is Hecthor Doomhammer and welcome to the second edition of the Hecthor Doomhammer Red Alert 1vs1 Tournament (tm) in OpenRA. 
      Seeing as how last year’s tournament went in terms of organisation and execution, I am happy be hosting another edition of this kind of tournament.
      Starting Saturday July 1st at 10:00 AM GMT / 12:00 PM GMT 16 of you will be waging a 2 weekend war to decide who take the honor, glory and the prize money on Sunday July 9th
      Hosted and livestreamed from my channel on Twitch and joined by SoScared, FiveAces and Jazz_KCS as tournament officials. All matches will be streamed live and later edited and uploaded to my Youtube channel.
      In this topic on Sleipnir's Forum you can see all the information necessary as well as sign up if you wish to have a shot at the prize pool, currently sitting at a solid €160.
      Hope to see you all then!
    • By Traymen
      Yeah, i saw that some people are posting their "Let's Plays", so i came to a point, where i asked myself: "Why not to make my own video?".... so i tried to play Tiberian Sun on Windows 10, but FRAPS keeps crashing game all the time - IDK why, just because... anyway, i turned on C&C: Generals on Brutal difficulty and that's how it goes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0I4TfMu_lU&index=1&list=PLb0z-AlVEKaZe7OAaikEBQkUcIQbECKkS
      Without voice commentary - only annotations. I find it boring to talk for 5 minutes about stuff, which prolly goes all wrong. I could add some commentary after recording, but with subtitles it's less exhausting.  
      P.S. 1st clip is in 360p, because YouTube hates me - rest is fine.
    • By Hecthor doomhammer

Welcome back commander!

Our tournament officials has been hard at work organizing another OpenRA Tag Team Tournament! It will run March 5&6 and March 12&13 (on saturdays and Sundays). Thanks to the featured casters and the Gamereplays.com crew, there is a $200 pool to be split 80%-20% for first and second place respectively!
      As an added bonus, the winning team will be receiving a game on Steam (2 copies of the same game) by me.
      Each team will fight sets of 1v1s and 2v2s for each bracket match. Brackets will be arranged randomly.

The tournament will be casted by FiveAces on his Youtube Channel and SoScared ( Twitch Channel ) and myself on my Twitch Channel starting on Saturday March 5th 2016 at 13:00 GMT ( Countdown )
      SoScared will not be streaming on his channel, but will join in as co-commentator.

The tournament will be according to Tag Team:
      teams of 2 guys
      guy 1 from team A fights guy 1 from team B in a 1vs1 (1 point)
      guy 2 from team A fights guy 2 from team B in 1 1vs1 (1 point)
      Team A teams up against a teamed up Team 2 in a 2vs2 (2 points)
      If the result is a 2-2, another 2vs2 will be held to decide the winner

Entries close on March 2nd, 0:00 UTC so be sure to register now! You may register and find more information here
    • By Sonic

It has been awhile, but Community BattleCast PrimeTime has returned with a fresh new episode. This episode, which is number 28, includes the usual news round-up, mods, some excellent fan art, and the always popular BattleCasts. There also an interesting interview with some former Westwood Studios developers. So you should check it our for that. Watch the new episode above. Click here to subscribe to Community BattleCast PrimeTime's channel to stay informed of new episodes. Past episodes can also be found
      . You can also visit the Community BattleCast PrimeTime site.
    • By Sonic

We have a few Command & Conquer community news related items to mention. So here a summary of what's popped up in the past few days.
      The Project Perfect Mod forums have recently moved to the new address of http://www.ppmforums.com. This is an effort to speed things up performance wise. So take note of the new URL, especially if you follow many of the mods and projects at Project Perfect Mod. The Community Battlecast Primetime team have recently set up a new Tumblr page. It consolidates all their past episodes in to one location. At the time of posting, not all of the episodes have been added just yet though. Take a look at the Facebook page for the Tiberium Icestorm mod and check out some of new artwork they have posted. There is artwork for the Tiberium Silo, Nod Attack Bike and the Nod Reckoner. Plus a really awesome piece of artwork featuring the Tiberium Vinifera Monolith. For those who like Command & Conquer, and those who like Minecraft, and like the idea of it combined. The CNC Minecraft team have recently started a new TeamSpeak 3 Server (85.236.100.85:18337). More community news can be found and posted in our C&C Community News forum. You are also welcome to send in your news tips to us.