Sign in to follow this  
super champ

System requirements for new CnC

Since the system requirements for this one is going to be similar to Battlefield 4, I assume the recommended system requirements to run C&C F2P is the same as Battlefield 4. For the best maximum performance without lag, any quad-core CPU and any video card with a GeForce 660 or AMD Radeon 7800 and above (with at least 3-4 GB of VRAM) should do it.

Edited by zocom7

The system requirements for the new Command & Conquer have not been finalised. The game has not left the alpha stage yet so it hard to say really. I disagree with 's post above. You won't be needing anything like the massive Battlefield 4 system requirements. But you will need a decent PC of course. We have had some system requirements posted on our main site for awhile that can give you an idea. They are unconfirmed and subject to change though. Check them out here http://www.cncnz.com/games/command-conquer-free/system-requirements/#.UmA41BC4vQo

Guest Rabbit

So far, the game has not been all too advanced. On that page, it says the requirements are unconfirmed and subject to change, but to be honest, I don't think they'll need too much more in terms of computing power.

I have enough to play BF3 and C&C 2013 without any trouble. I run a Core i5 quad, 12GB RAM and a GTX460. I don't max it out but if you run those specs, should be just fine.

I have a 4 year old desktop PC: i7 930, 6 GB RAM and a Radeon HD5870. BF3, BF4, Arma 3 and C&C 2013 all run pretty well. Not on max settings but that isn't necessary.

Edited by Tore