Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Tiberium Alliances Christmas Give Away

Thanks to our friends at EA, EASY Studios and Play4Free we have a special Tiberium Alliances Christmas Give Away for you. With the code below, that can only be redeemed by the first 2000 lucky Tiberium Alliances players you will get the following.....

G734JxA.png

• Extra Command Points
  • Bonus Package Storage 7d plus 1
  • Tiberium Supply Drop
  • Crystals Supply Drop
  • Power Supply Drop
  • Credits Supply Drop
  • CODE: 5GQR-DFWK-MTLY-XBLR

Remember its first in first served with this code, 2000 uses only so be quick and stock up Tiberium Alliances style for Christmas.

So the 2000 Europeans had already gotten it and wasted their time playing this game before I can get to this. :mad:

Guys, you got any unused codes for Tiberium Alliances so the public won't see it that can be used by others who shall have a second chance? (PM me if you can) This is still frustrating for players who don't the chance to have this. Still this giveaway still looks more like the starter pack.

I hope one day there will be as much players playing TA as much as the number of players playing CNCNet.

Edited by zocom7

Oh yay......

I feel like I would rather have coal in my stocking than this crap.

Guest Rabbit

If you don't like the game, don't play it. You don't need to make a negative comment every time something is posted related to a game you don't like.

Do you even play this game. Zee? This game is just P2W crap; I don't know why this site even post topics about this game expect that it unfortunately is C&C "game".

Edited by neojames82

So the 2000 Europeans had already gotten it and wasted their time playing this game before I can get to this. :mad:

From what I can tell that code was all used up in matter of hours, like 3-4 hours or something. Heaps of these are given out all the time, you just have be really damn quick to take advantage of them.

This game is just P2W crap; I don't know why this site even post topics about this game expect that it unfortunately is C&C "game".

@neojames82, you may not like the game but many other people do, and you can't judge them for that. We cover the game because it is a C&C game and CNCNZ.com covers things from neutral viewpoint. I personally don't like Tiberium Alliances, its not my style of game but I'm not about to go around, **** all over it, attempt to turn other fans away from it.

Guest Rabbit

Do you even play this game. Zee? This game is just P2W crap; I don't know why this site even post topics about this game expect that it unfortunately is C&C "game".

If it's crap, then it's crap, I get it. But you've gone into several TA threads just to post that you don't like the game.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and just making pointless insults. Clearly other members of the site care enough to actually be interested in what this news post has to offer, but in this thread and others, you've commented solely to bash the news being posted.