keithktam

small graphic bug

hi, been playing some CnC, thats why been asking various patches, and wonder if there are any for tiberian twilight?? cause I have been experiencing some minor graphic bug ingame. I have already set all my graphic to max with anti aliasing to level 2, that is that max for the AA setting, and yet, aliasing issues are all over the place... I wonder if its the resolution I set, cause among the highest level of res I can have with my pc, is 1360x980 and 1366x980, and naturally I chose the later one.

any thought??

thanks!!

There were 2 or 3 patches released for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight. The last one was patch 1.03 that was released in April 2010. The patches were never released as standalone ZIP or EXE downloads though, if they were we would have them here http://www.cncnz.com/downloads/

Patches are available via the game's auto updater, I'll assume it still works. Simply start the game, login and it should automatically download the patch and update Command & Conquer 4 for you. If you have been playing it recently its probably already updated.

The problems your experiencing could be due to out dated display drivers for your video card. Or perhaps your not using your displays native resolution.

There were 2 or 3 patches released for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight. The last one was patch 1.03 that was released in April 2010. The patches were never released as standalone ZIP or EXE downloads though, if they were we would have them here http://www.cncnz.com/downloads/

Patches are available via the game's auto updater, I'll assume it still works. Simply start the game, login and it should automatically download the patch and update Command & Conquer 4 for you. If you have been playing it recently its probably already updated.

The problems your experiencing could be due to out dated display drivers for your video card. Or perhaps your not using your displays native resolution.

thanks!!!