Rotr_stream_23_11_14.jpg

So this weird guy I've never seen before comes to me with this big dump truck and asks me if I have any empty beer crates because he wants to recycle them into something more useful, somehow.. Luckily for him I did have 2 but I dont know what he could possibly do with them. I mean, the crates are good as they are, right?

Any way, He also said he was a huge fan of my streams and left me his contact details, asking me to allow him to join the conversation I'll have with The Hunter tomorrow, November 23rd 2014 at 14:00 GMT as I stream another session of Rise of the Reds.

The Place: My chnnel on Twitch
The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!

Rotr_stream_30_11_14.jpg

Remember that weird guy who came by my house last week to ask for empty beer crates?
Well, he emailed me this picture showing me what he did with it.
Seem the GLA want some of that DRONAGE action too.

Maybe we'll see it in action tomorrow from 14:00 GMT, on my channel on Twitch when The Hunter joins me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds.

With the Countdown

I hope to see you all then!

1053y2h.jpg

Boy, that certainly was a long stream last week. Wasn't it?
Long stream... hmm, makes me thing of long barrel... Long barrel.....MSTA!

Silly connections asside, tomorrow The Hunter will join me for another stream of Rise of the Reds as we show more things. And stuff. Never forget aobut the stuff. People ALWAYS forget about the stuff.

The Date: Tomorrow, Sunday December 14th 2014
The Time: 14:00 GMT
The Place: My channel on Twitch
The Countdown: Right here

See you all then!
Oh yes, 1 more thing. When this thing turns, MIND YOUR HEAD!

Rotr_stream_21_12_14.jpg

So it seems some one wasn't too happy with me saying the Msta has a long barrel. This guy came to my door to prove he has the longest... barrel.

Any way. Join me and The Hunter tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for the last Rise of the Reds stream of the year, as next week it will be the week between Christmas and New Year, which is always a busy week for me, regarding family and friends. But also for you I guess.

With the countdown present
And the place as always my channel on Twitch

I hope to see you all then

ruxsgm.jpg

Tonight at 19:00 GMT IconOfEvi said he will will bother me during the livestream, no matter what I would stream, so I might as well stream Mental Omega so he wont be interupting any important conversations or monologues in heavy story based games.
So with that being said, tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I will stream some Mental Omega and we'll see if Icon actually has some skill, or if he's all talk.

Countdown

See you all then!

Rotr_stream_11_01_15.jpg

We know that the Chinese are known for their impressive fireworks shows at their new years celebrations, but none are so epic as the ones the Chinese Nukeneers make.

We are going to start the new year with a blast and my co-commentator, Comrade Crimson, who voiced the Nukeneer, will join me for this event, tomorrow January 11th 2015 at 15:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch.

The place to be: http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans
The countdown: http://goo.gl/wvYltJ

Hope to see you all then!

24688c7.png

I know it's been a while since I last streamed any other mod than RotR and MO, but tonight at 19:00 GMT Graion Dilach will join me again for another stream of his own mod, Attacque Supérior. Funny thing about this stream is that it has been exactly 364 days since the first ever livestream of this mod.

So join us tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see all of you then!

2zs7ghx.png

When Yuri isn't busy plotting to take over the world, the Duneriders hang 10 and hold friendly competition in who is the best surfer.

Join me tomorrow as I hold a friendly stream of Mental Omega at 19:00 GMT on my channel Twitch where you can be like the Duneriders and show off your skills.

Countdown to the stream

2vt1ac4.png

As promissed tomorrow January 23th at 19:00 I will be hosting another stream of Mental Omega.
Here is how it's going to work:

Since I do want to have something to upload to Youtube, I will do a regular stream of 2 hours first, without songrequests, just like last wednesday
After that, I'll take a short break to sort out some stuff on my end.
After that I will be streaming 2 more hours of Mental Omega WITH songrequests on and of course since the whole copyright thing on Youtube I won't be uploading that part to Youtube.

So all in all, 4 hours of Mental Omega on my channel on Twitch

53txra.png

Well, time to get back into the swing of things. This break has lasted long enough, don't you think?

Join me tomorrow at 19:00 GMT for another session of Mental Omega Almost Perfect Yuri's Revenge 3.0 Beta Revision 1 on my channel on Twitch and every one who has it, can jump into the games I will host as DoomhammerStream.

vsncch.jpg

The first stream of my blind Grey Goo playthrough didn't go off without any issues, as OBS did derp out and the 3rd mission had to be redone tiwce.

But that being said, I am looking forward to streaming some more Beta campaign tomorrow, February 10th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (I will be live with some pre-stream music before that to get every one in)
So join me on my channel on Twitch

And with the countdown here

I hope to see you all then!

2v01jwk.jpg

Managed to finish Mission 4 of the Grey Goo Beta Race my pc was so excited it crashed twice, leaving that to be the only usefull thin being done today.

But tomorrow I will try Mission 5, giving it 2 hours before I call it quits, starting at 19:00 GMT on Friday the 13th 2015 on my channel on Twitch

Remember to pack plenty of snacks because after those 2 hours I'll see if I can get another 2 hours of Mental Omega with songrequests going, given of course we have enough players.

Also, look out for a new Vlog on my youtube channel tomorrow

See you at the end of the countdown

jsc9si.jpg

If everything goes as planned, there should be another livestream of Mental Omega tomorrow on my channel on Twitch at 19:00 GMT.
Players: tell your friends, tell your family, tell your neighbours, no maater how much you hate them; let every one know this is going to happen

f39fcw.jpg

Tomorrow night at 19:00 GMT I am inviting a couple of people in Burnout Paradise for a little 2 hour session of tag.
After the 2 hours, I am going to stop the stream for a brief moment, switch to Mental Omega and run a 2-ish hour stream of that with Songrequests, as I have done in the past couple of weeks.

I hope to see you all for both session on my channel on Twitch then!

Rotr_stream_22_02_15.jpg

With the skies being clear as day withno enemy aircraft to be seen for miles, thanks to this guy, the GLA Ural Truck with all its new variants, The Hunter will join me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for another stream of Rise of the Reds​ on my channel on twitch

I present to you the countdown to the stream
And I hope to see all of you then!

2dnvja.jpg

Tomorrow, February 23rd it should be time for the final stretch of the Grey Goo campaign: the Goo section.

At 19:00 GMT I will start the Goo Campaign on my channel on Twitch completely blind. this will be my first on hands experience with the Goo as a faction, so please keep any and all spoilers off the chat.

With the countdown to when the stream starts here

I hope to see all of you then!

e196xu.jpg

2 missions of the Goo done, 3 more to go. Thus far I am really liking how the Goo plays, but still the Beta race is the favorite, but I haven't seen everything of the Goo just yet.

Tomorrow, February 24th 2015 I am going to attempt the 3rd mission of the Goo on my channel on Twitch at 19:00 GMT.
My goal is to at least beat the 3rd mission and see how far I can get in the 4th mission, saving the 5th and last mission for Thursday.

I present to you the countdown

And I hope to see you all then!

i1mz61.jpg

I'm almost done with the campaign, 2 missions left to go.
For that reason tomorrow at 19:00 GMT I am going to play the 4th mission of the Goo campaign on my channel on Twitch
Finishing the 4th mission is my goal and for that reason I will stream Grey Goo on friday as well, but more aboutt hat tomorrow.

So join me tomorrow at 19:00 GMT, which is at the end of the countdown and I hope to see you all then!

34fb5lh.jpg

Grrr, the 4th Goo mission is driving me BONKERS!

Tomorrow, February 27th 2015 I'll try it again, so prepare for a monsterstream and I also WANT to finish the 5th mission. No sleep for the wicked.

I willl start at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch but this of course being a BLIND playthrough on NORMAL, I'd prefer any an all hints to be left out of the chat.

I hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

jq6i3n.jpg

Are you guys ready for some Disco Feever? Well the driver of the Tesla Tank is! And he's all charged up for the next main series on my channel as well, which will start tomorrow: Red Alert 3.

But right now the Tesla Tank needs to be on the field in another stream of Rise of the Reds, where The Hunter will join me at 14:00 GMT today on my channel on Twitch

This much time is left until we start

So I hope to see all of you then!