MainbannerNews_zps8d3ad7c9.png

Tomorrow is the day that I start my channel's new main series. Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 19:00 GMT.
But for this series I will be joined by ShadowE29 as we will be playing through the campaign of Command & Conquer: Red Laert 3 as a Cooperative playthrough

Follow his channel on Twitch and subscribe to him on Youtube

This is going to be a blind-ish playthrough, as I personally don't have any on hands experience with the game and we will both be streaming it.
You can watch it on my end on Twitch or, if your connection is up to it, watch it from both our perspectives at Kadgar

We will be doing an intro and outtro for every mission as we will upload them as seperate videos onto our repective Youtube channels.

Join us as tomorrow, March 2nd 2015 we will begin with the Soviet Campaign at 19:00 GMT, which is at the end of this countdown

We hope to see you all then!

21d4c9y.jpg

With 4 missions completed, ShadowE and I manage to spread Communism throughout Europe but we do have 2 moral enemies: The Allies and this Empire of the Rising Sun.

We will continue to bring down the Soviet Hammer tomorrow, March 3rd 2015 at 19;00 GMT (for real this time) at my channel on twitch and our kadgar

Subscribe to ShadowE channel on Youtube
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

Hope to see you all at end of the countdown

21d4c9y.jpg

With the Emperor and Krukov dead and the Allies forcefully removed from Europe, 2 missions remain for total Soviet Domination!
But I have a feeling the Premier is up to something. What do you think, ShadowE?

We intend to finish the Soviet Co-Op Campaign tomorrow, March 5th 2015 at 19;00 GMT at my channel on twitch and our kadgar

Subscribe to ShadowE channel on Youtube
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

We hope to see all of you at the end of this countdown!

Rotr_stream_08_03_15.jpg

The ECA has a new toy: the Victor Bomber and he delivers the wham bam Grand Slam thank you ma'am! Designed and skinned by the newest member of the team: Oliver.
Some sad news, the patch we're gonna be playing does not have this baby yet.

However, do join The Hunter and me tomorrow at 14:00 GMT for another Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on twitch

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

And I hope to see you all then!

258bdbo.jpg

With the Soviet Campaign of Red Alert 3 done, it's time to see what the Allies will bring in their campaign. Once again ShadowE will join me on this endevour and probably be way better than me. But then again, for me it's a blind playthrough so I have no clue what to exxpect. Except fail on my end of course.

Because of reasons, we're going to be starting 1 hour later than usual, at 20:00 GMT on my channel on twitch and, if your connection is up to the task, you can check it out from both perspectives of ShadowE and myself at our Kadgar

As per usual, we will both be streaming and recording this, and later upload the missions as seperate videos on to our respective Youtube channels.
Subscribe to ShadowE on Youtube
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

As stated earlier in this post, the stream will start 1 hour later, so here's the countdown

Hope to see you all then!

258bdbo.jpg

With 4 missions of the Allied Campaign done, I see myself screwing up even more than with the Soviets. That, or the enemies really hate me for some reason. Because they are handing my ass to me.

With that being said, I hope that ShadowE and I are able to complete the next 3 missions tonight so that Thursday the last 2 are all that remain.

We will be starting at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and on our Kadgar

As per usual, we will both be streaming and recording this, and later upload the missions as seperate videos on to our respective Youtube channels.
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

We hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

258bdbo.jpg

It's time to finish off the Allied Co-op Campaign of Red Alert 3, but this is going to be fun, because even for ShadowE, my co-comander, it's a completely blind playthrough. Who knows what's going to get thrown at us this time?

We will be starting at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present the countdown

And hope to see you all then!

Rotr_stream_15_03_15.jpg

Look out below as the American Acolyte Tank will drop from the sky with 2 of its brothers bringing FREEDOM to a base near you/

Joining me tomorrow at 15:00 GMT is Luis, aka Comr4de as co-commentator we we will be spectating and commentating a few more matches in Rise of the Reds while I stream it.

I will be playing 1 match myself against newcomer Oliver, who has been receiving some training in PvP, while I decide to not have played since my Birthday Special 1 month ago.
And to make matters more fun, I will NOT be playing as Russia, but I won't reveal yet as what I will play.

As allways the stream will be held on my channel on Twitch

And with the countdown as presented
We hope te see all of you then!

fqdkz.jpg

So the Empire of the Rising Sun has recruited me and ShadowE to realize their divine destiny of World domination? Ok, let's see what kind of crazy technoligy we'll get to play around with.

Tonight at 20:00 GMT ShadowE and I will start our playthrough of the Empire's Campaign in Red Alert 3 on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar

Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present to you the countdown

35he2bk.jpg

I've been so busy with stuff that I totes forgot:
Tonight at 19:00 GMT ShadowE and I will continue our co-op playthrough of Red Alert 3.
our goal tonight is to finish Empire of the Rising Sun mission 5, 6 and 7.

We'll be streaming thison my channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans and our Kadgar http://www.kadgar.net/live/pauljongejans/shadowe29
Subscribe to ShadowE on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowExcadrill
Follow ShadowE on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/shadowe29

I present the countdown http://goo.gl/ZF7wRR

And we hope to see you all then!

hqdefault.jpg

Tonight it is time to finish our work in Red Alert 3.
ShadowE will join me for 1 last time on stream so we may tackle the Empire Of The Rising Sun's 8th and 9th mission.
After this we will part ways and I will start the expansion: Uprising tomorrow.

But for now at 19:00 GMT we will go live on my channel on Twitch and our Kadgar
Follow ShadowE on Twitch

I present the countdown

and we hope to see you all then!

Rotr_stream_22_03_15.jpg

If you're a Chinese General you'd want to thrrow your Han's in the air and make em fly like you just don't care!
Ok ok, lame pun was made a million times, but I had to come up with something.

Any way: tomorrow at 14:00 GMt The Hunter will join me again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds while we inch closer to the release and working out the final few kinks before the mass testing stage of the public release.
This is not the last stream before release, that much I can assure you, but do join us on my channel on Twitch if you want to know what the latest scoop is on the development.

With the countdown presented here
I do hope to see all of you then!

2.jpg

I hear so much about this expansion, especially after I beat (with a lot of help) the Red Alert 3 campaign.
So it's time to delve into this expansion called Red Alert 3: Uprising.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will begin the first mission of the first campaign, whichever it may be and I'll see how long it takes me to get through this entire thing. I will give myself until Saturday to finish the campaign, which means Wednesday and Friday won't be anything else.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

RA3Uprising_CryoLegion1.jpg

Tonight is the night that I get to play with some of the new Allies' toys in Red Alert 3: Uprising.
But thanks to Twitch, I have some unfinished business I need to take care of for the Soviet Campaign. Luckily I am a smart man and made a panic save (when I heard the chime that OBS lost conneciton, I instantly saaved the game) so I'll start where I ended off last night: just before my fleet of Kirovs were about to blow the Sigma Harmonizer to smitherines.

Join me at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for the conclusion of the Soviet Campaign and the entire Allied Campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising

cc_1232924038_4.jpg

I tell you, this thing gave me quite a scare today in the last Allied mission.
But hopefully, this time around I will get to play with the Empire's new Giga Frotress.

Especially since I will be starting the Empire's campaign in Red Alert 3: Uprising tomorrow at 19:00 GMT on my channel on twitch

I will be playing through the entire campaign during this stream and it will be done completely BLIND, as I have never seen any video footage of this, nor have I ever played it before. so expect some fail. But then again, it adds to the entertainment I think.

maxresdefault.jpg

So Yesterday I learned that wanting too much cheese will only lead to disappointment. The even sadder thing is: I could've cheesed even harder because there was, in the last mission at some point, an Allied base as well.
(To be honest, I kind of want to redo the entire Empire's campaign now)
But now with the 3 main factions' campaigns done, there's 1 more to do: That one of Yurkio Omega herself. Just too bad only she gets the special treatment of having a campaign dedicated to her.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT I will dive in and no doubtingly blindly fail at some point in this campaign on my channel on Twitch

(btw: I'm not doing the challenges, since I see there are 50 of them, I doubt I have the time to do all of them, including the many expected fails)

live_stream_28_06_2015.jpg

Worship and obey your Overlord!
Or send the Tank version into battle with a bunker, Speaker Tower or Gattling Gun to wreak havoc on your enemies.

Join me and The Hunter today at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for anoter stream session of Rise of the Reds version 1.851, which (if you have a forum account) you can download here and make sure you have the latest version (same as last week)

I present the countdown to when the stream starts

live_stream_12_07_2015.jpg

People always wondered how the GLA gets their vehicles.
The answer is: They mine ore from underneath the ground on the battlefield with this mineshaft, and while everything is being lifted up, the ore is melted and processed into vehicles.

Besides the revamped GLA strutures, I bring news of a new testbuild which can be downloaded from here. You will need be a registered member on the SWR forum in order to get this.
And on top of that I will be hosting another Rise of the Reds 1.851 stream on my channel on twitch

The stream starts at 18:00 GMT as per usual and here is the countdown to when I will go live

live_stream_26_07_2015.jpg

If the summer heat isn't killing you already, then a missile from this thing surely will.
Today at 18:00 GMT the Hunter will join me once again for another livestream of Rise of the Reds version 1.851 on my channel on twitch

You can find the countdown to when the stream starts here
And the link to download the version of RotR we're playing here
Remember that you must be a registered member on the SWR forums in order to access the download links.
See you all then!

live_stream_23_08_2015.jpg

Today I need to start work at 18:00 my time (CET) and tomorrow I'm going out with my family so I don't know if I'll be streaming on Saturday. And because of that I am going to announce this today!
But Sunday, for sure, I will be streaming Rise of the Reds again.

Just like last week, The Hunter will join me at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch and we will be streaming the Pre-Release Candidate of 1.86.
In order to join us in-game, you need to be a registered member on the SWR forums and after that, you can download the pre-release candidate from this link

So for the occasion, here is the countdown to when we will start

And we hope to see you all then!

live_stream_13_09_2015.jpg

We are inching closer and closer to the release of the 1.86 Patch of Rise of the Reds, The Hunter will join me tomorrow at 18:00 GMT once again for a Rise of the Reds stream on my channel on twitch

Get the latest patch, which was released on the 3rd of September here if you have a forum account (register first if you don't have one)
With the countdown to the stream presented here
I hope to see you all then!

WAGrXUB.jpg

Saturday Night Fever... on a Friday? Seems like the Russians are having it too.

Join me tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for a old fashioned Rise of the Reds 1.85 stream, which will later turn into a stream with SONGREQUESTS!

I took the day off because I really miss these awesome streams and I miss you guys!

See you all then!

lyRcSEr.jpg

Before anything else happens, I'm claiming your Saturday Evening. You will watch. Your Evil Overlord demands it!

On Saturday November 7th 2015 at 19:00 GMT (or 20:00 Amsterdam Time) I will be streaming the TEST BUILD V7 to get used to the removal of the higher camera and to enterain myself and all of you with some songrequests, starting about 2 hours later.

Join me on my channel on Twitch and I hope to see you all then!

live_stream_08_11_2015.jpg

As The Hunter is taking a seat on the sidelines, Comr4de will be joining me tomorrow for another Rise of the Reds 1.86 V7 testbuild stream. And we will also have a special guest.

Who that is, you'll have to come over to my channel on twitch at 19:00 GMT to find out for yourselves.

And we hope to see all of you then!