6y7rsXz.png

Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be live casting some of the early Replays of last week's Red Alert 3 FTW Tournament

I don't know the actual order just yet, as there was also a loses bracket, but we'll see when we get theree.

Hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch

live_stream_11_09_2016.jpg

After having mr Green Beret's gun pointed at my head for such a long time to keep my mouth shut, I am finally given the Green Light to announce that Rise of the Reds 1.87 Internal Livestreams are back in action!

This upcoming Sunday, 11-09-2016 at 13:00 GMT The Hunter will join me as we will be showcasing the new stuff that has been worked on in the past months, You will be amazed, because I will be too. Most of the stuff I will actually see in action for the first time too!

The place, as always is my channel on Twitch

And we hope to see you all at the end of the countdown

Nf6hpOF.png

Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be doing another Rise of the Reds 1.86 livestream on my channel on Twitch

There will be music (perhaps song requests, perhaps radio) and there will be alcohol, but will there be games?

See you tonight!

nd3kjg2.jpg

After a bit of a hiatus from OpenRA after my Tournament, I think it's time to return and see what the newest Playtest has in store for us.

So tonight at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch I will be holding a livestream of the new 20160904 Playtest of OpenRA for the Red Alert mod.

You can download the latest version here if you wish to join in (make sure you download the PLAYTEST)

Hope to see you all then!

wcSqGji.png

It's weekend and thus it's that time of the week for me to do another livestream!

Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be holding a livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 on my channel on Twitch

I can't promise music, I can't promise co-commentators, but I can promise it will be a nice relaxing stream!

hHsE5zE.png

For months I've been wanting to also establish myself as a livecaster of the game that eventually got me into the modding scene: Command & Conquer: red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge.

Thanks to the people over at CNCnet, I now have the ability to do so!

Therefor tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be streaming some multiplayer matches that I will observe of Yuri's Revenge on my channel on twitch.

If you wish to join in the fun, head on over to the download page of CNCnet's Yuri's Revenge install it and jump on in! I'll have a !cncnet command in my chat bot to hand out the link when requested during the stream.

And I hope to see you all tonight!

live_stream_20_11_2016.jpg

Just like you didn't see the American F/B 19 Stealth Bomber coming to wreck your base and / or army, you didn't see this announcement coming! (Then again, I did say that I'd have something awesome in store for you guys on Sunday)

Tomorrow, November 20th 2016 at 19:00 GMT I will finally be holding another Rise of the Reds 1.87 INTERNAL beta livestream!

Join us as we'll be showcasing new units, new buildings and maybe new maps.

See you all then!

live_stream_27_11_2016.jpg

While the Twingfangs deny you access to the Chinese skies, I will not deny you access to another Internal Livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.87.

Just like last week, the stream will be shorter than usual and I have requested a few things specifically to be shown, so let's hope the testers cooperate.

Join us tomorrow, November 27th at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

Here is the countdownas always

And I hope to see you all then!

live_stream_04_12_2016.jpg

The long wait is over! Rise of the Reds 1.87 is finally in Public Testing status!

To celebrate, I will be doing the first Post-release stream on my channel on twitch tonight at 19:00 GMT

In order to join us, you need RotR 1.85 AND 1.86 installed beforehand. Then you need to have / make an account on the SWR Forums and then download the patch here and install the patch in your RotR 1.85 and 1.86 folder.

During the stream, the !rotr command will provide you with the aforementioned link to the download topic on the forum.

Hj1TerE.png

100 in favor, 9 against. I'd say the results were MAD, man.
There is no need to wait until after Christmas so I will be giving all who voted in favor an early Christmas present!
In the form of a livestream of Mental Omega 3.3!
Tonight, December 23rd at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch Christmas will start early as I'll be streaming Mental Omega 3.3 for 2 hours for Youtube purpose, and if we can continue, I'll turn on Song Requests afterwards and we'll see when the night ends!
Please join me at the end of this countdown and I will see you all then!

l63p7wU.png

This upcoming Friday, January 27 2017 at 19:00 GMT I will be holding another livestream of Mental Omega 3.3 on my channel on twitch

Later in the evening I will turn on a music list that I put together and I will continue the stream until either I collapse or the music ends.

Tomorrow, March 13 2017 will mark my 4 years on twitch as a livestreamer.

I'd say it's time I celebrated that tonight with the very mod that got me into it!

Tonight at 19:00 GMT on me channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer I will be doing several hours of Mental Omega 3.3.1!

HnpGJeG.png

To kick off the return of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights, I'm going to do a first impression showcase of C&C Generals: Crazy Mod as my first Mod to spotlight.
I will do 1 skirmish with each of the Generals to show what crazy units have been put in and we're going to start off with the GLA Faction. 
Each week I will showcase 1 entire faction of each mod.

I hope that you all will join me tomorrow night, March 26th 2017 at 18:00 GMT (for those in Europe: that is still 20:00 Amsterdam Time) on my channel on twitch 

ypZsgwV.jpg

Since I want to start spreading my attention to the 3 main projects on my cbannel evenly, tomorrow, March 31st 2017 at 18:00 GMT I will be streaming some Rise of the Reds 1.87 v1.2 on my channel on twitch 

You can join in by registering on the SWR Forums, if you hadn't done that already, and downloading the latest version here

Since I will rely on how many players there are, I might switch to Mental Omega if there aren't enough players online when the stream starts, or I might end the stream early for the same reason.

See you all then!

tnbZLty.png

This upcoming Friday, April 7th 2017 I will be chilling in the Mental Omega 3.3.1 lobby and spectating some games starting at 18:00 GMT.
If you want to watch, then I'll be streaming it on my channel on Twitch as well.

Depending on how many games I can get, I might switch over to some Cards Against Humanity with some of the MO players later in the evening.

Make sure to come and hang out too!

LaterZ!

ypZsgwV.jpg

Since I want to start spreading my attention to the 3 main projects on my cbannel evenly, tomorrow, March 31st 2017 at 18:00 GMT I will be streaming some Rise of the Reds 1.87 v1.2 on my channel on twitch 

You can join in by registering on the SWR Forums, if you hadn't done that already, and downloading the latest version here

Since I will rely on how many players there are, I might switch to Mental Omega if there aren't enough players online when the stream starts, or I might end the stream early for the same reason.

See you all then!

The more C&C streams we can stand up the better - this series needs to come back and reclaim the RTS title from SC

MF1uBdc.png

The time has come to close off the second Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight, with the China Faction of Generals: Crazy Mod.

Tomorrow, April 9th 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch I will be showcasing what craziness awaits you if you wish to download and play this mod for yourself. (which you can do here by the way)

Make sure to tune in, as I will be giving my final verdict of this mod after having seen all that it has to offer.

HCOYhZl.png

As the Soviets are preparing to move out against the Allies, I am preparing to host another livestream of OpenRA's Red Alert 1.
Looking at last stream, I will only do the Public Version to have the highest chance of spectating a few games.

Tomorrow, April 21st 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I might also reveal some plans for a little project regarding OpenRA's Red Alert that I've got in the back of my head.
See you then!

Ww48dOt.png

There was a time when I was still playing skirmish in the original Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge. A time when I was completely unaware that there was a thing called MODS. 
That was, until my best friend and his younger brother introduced me to Cannis' Rules.
My life was forever changed and now I am here, streaming mods like crazy.

To bring back the long forgotten times I will be shedding a C&C Mod Spotlight on Cannis' Rules, starting tomorrow, April 23rd at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch and I will be starting out with the entire Allies Faction.
Purely Skirmish, single player and we'll see why this mod has gotten me as far as I am right now.
DoomyBot will occasionally put out the link to where you can download the mod and in the Youtube movie descriptions you can find the link too, once the VOD's are uploaded.

Hope to see you all relive your memories and I hope to see you all then!

HCOYhZl.png

As the Soviets are preparing to move out against the Allies, I am preparing to host another livestream of OpenRA's Red Alert 1.
Looking at last stream, I will only do the Public Version to have the highest chance of spectating a few games.

Tomorrow, April 21st 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I might also reveal some plans for a little project regarding OpenRA's Red Alert that I've got in the back of my head.
See you then!

ifuq88X.png

The second part of my Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight will feature everything Soviet. including my favorite unit in Cannis Rules!

Tomorrow, April 30th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be streaming on my channel on Twitch with this Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight!

Hope to see you all then to relive the old memories!

Uoh350e.png

On this day where the Netherlands celebrates its freedom the Allies prepare for war.
Join me tonight on May 5th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch for my second livestream of the latest release of OpenRA's Red Alert and come play some games with me.

I will also give out some more details about my upcoming Red Alert 1 Tournament, so you don't want to miss it!
See you all then!

P5Qn19J.png

It has been a fun ride down memory lane for me as I showcased the very first Mod that I ever played, but there is still 1 more thing to do before I close this off.
As Cannis' Rules only has 1 Yuri "country" his would be a very short stream, so I will be giving some attention to a few other game modes today after Yuri is done.
Tonight, May 7th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be going live with the last of the Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight and at the end I'll be giving my final verdict.
I hope to see you all then on my channel on Twitch