04Ch2Vt.png

Defense is an art, and I am a scrub at it.

Tonight at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I will be hosting another stream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 which will end off with songrequests.

However, for the first section I wanted to showcase (some of) the Art of Defense maps that Skit For the occasion Skit will join me as a co-commentator (meaning we'll probably hear Miss_Thrax in the background too)

since I have no clue how to handle these maps, I';ll just dive in blindly and see whatever happens.

Hope to see you all then!

TRuFscs.jpg

Now that I have the swivel arm and shock mount for my microphone I won't have to speak that loud and thus damage my vocal cords as much.

How about we try it out on a Rise of the Reds stream tomorrow, December 12th 2015 at 19:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch ? We'll end up with song requests!

Hope to see you all then

live_stream_10_01_2016.jpg

My tummy is Grumbling for another Rise of the Reds stream.

So tomorrow, January 10th 2016 at 19:00 GMT, The_Hunter will join me for the first session of the year.

We might end up discussing something not RotR related as a bit of an announcement, but no promisses.

The place to be is, as per usual, my channel on Twitch

live_stream_17_01_2016.jpg

"Let's show them how Russians fight!"

Tomorrow The Hunter and I will be hosting another Rise of the Reds livestream on my channel on twitch at 19:00 GMT.

However, we will be starting by duo casting some Quarterfinals replays from StrikerShockwave's tournament in the first hour and then see how busy it is in the online lobby in the second hour.

Here is as usual the countdown to when the stream will start And we hope to see you all then!

KAeXgCO.jpg

I have a really busy day tomorrow, for which I need to get up really early. So streaming like I normally would on Fridays is not the best idea.

For this reason, plus the fact that I want to establish a name for myself in the Red Alert 3 PVP community as a Shoutcaster for Random Battles and Replays, I will be streaming Red Alert 3 PVP tonight on my channel on twitch starting at 19:00 GMT

Since this will be my first approach at this, I hope you will forgive my lack of knowledge of the meta and unit strategies.

but I do hope I see you all at the end of this countdown!!!

86zi2B0.png

It's been over a year since Graion Dilach and I last were in a stream together, showcasing his mod for Yuri's Revenge, called Attacque Supérior.

A lot has happened since, most notably the move from Ares and the YR engine to the OpenRA engine.

This upcoming Saturday, February 13th 2016 at 19:00 GMT Graion Dilach will once again join me on my channel on twitch as we will be showcasing the first playable test version of Attacque Supérior.

We will discuss the changes as well as see if the Fan Favorite match will end as it usually does.

I present a nice countdown

And I hope to see you all then!

Live_Stream_Shockwave_1.jpg

It was requested many times, by many people.

"Please, stream this mod. You NEED to stream this mod"

With the upcoming Anniversary patch of C&C Shockwave, I have been asked by the developers to stream the internal Beta, as I did in the past for RotR.

So, starting tomorrow, February 14 2016 at 19:00 GMT I will do the first livestream of C&C Shockwave on my channel on Twitch

for the first part, General Camo will be joining me as co-commentator. Whatever happens after that, remains to be seen.

I hope to see you all at the end of this countdown

live_stream_21_02_2016.jpg

Just like these planes come out of no where dropping bomblets all over your faces, so too shall I once again came out of hiding and stream some Rise of the Reds on my channel on Twitch.

Joined by my eternal rival Maelstrom, we will be fighting as always, as well as watching some of your games, but we well be starting out with a replay sent in through my Facebook.

Join us tomorrow. February 21st at 19:00 GMT to see what else we might be up to.

gEGaYNO.jpg

The news updates are being blasted out, so something good must be on the horizon.

Perhaps, tomorrow during the livestream of Shockwave, where I will be joined by General Camo on my channel on Twitch you can find out why.

The livestream will start EARLIER than the previous one, at 14:00 GMT, which is at the end of this countdown

generals__zero_hour___shockwave_mod___ic

With the announcement of Shockwave's upcoming patch release this upcoming Wednesday, march 16th 2016, I will be holding my regular Friday stream with 2 hours of regular games and what comes after that with songrequests, with Shockwave on my channel on Twitch this upcoming Friday, March 18th 2016 at 19:00 UTC

From March 16th you will be able to download the newest patch, which will have SWRnet support (no need for Gameranger, Hamachi etc any more) right here

Due to the fact I work in the evenings for me, I will not be streaming Shockwave any time sooner than that.

live_stream_24_04_2016.jpg

The upcoming version of Rise of the Reds will have you "Hooked" to the revamped GLA Airforce. Soon EVERYONE will expect it!

Tomorrow, April 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST The Hunter will join me for another showcase of the new internal build http://on my channel on Twitch

We hope to see you all then, at the end of the countdown

usrKx8o.png

Tomorrow it is Kingsday here in Holland, where we celebrate the birthday of our King. A Dutch kin should have a beard. This king does not. As long as he refuses to grow a beard, I will never bow to him and thus I refuse to join the people in celebration.

So in stead, during any given moment in the day of 27-04-2016 I can decide to launch a Rise of the Reds stream. Or anything else for that matter.

It could be that I stream 1 massively long session, or have a few shorter sessions. How exactly I fill the day is yet to be decided.

As per usual the stream(s) will be held on my channel on Twitch

So hopefully you wlll join me tomorrow. See you all then!

udSekST.png]

It has been a while since I last tounched this, but tonight, 01-05-2016 at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming some more OpenRA.

I will just be playing the Red Alert 1 mod on the regular release (not playtest) [ur;=http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans]on my channel on Twitch[/url]

2cdewjm.png

Having had a lot of fun streaming OpenRA last Sunday, and to further hype up my own upcoming OpenRA Tournament, I will be streaming more OpenRA tomorrow, May 6th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

With any luck FiveAces will join me and actually coach me so that my own skill will grow and I might end up a somewhat decent player myself.

I hope to see you all then!

X8PGGgL.png

On this Friday the 13th of May I will be holding another regular Rise of the Reds 1.86 livestream, where I will be drinking beer and listening to either the songs that you request or the regular internet radio station, while spectating matches that you play.

Join me and the rest of the viewers at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch

tLKIKLJ.png

My OpenRA Tournament is closing in, only a few short weeks away.

for this reason I'm streaming some OpenRA Red Alert tomorrow, 19-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

Om9qHAw.png

Since my tournament is only a little over 1 week away, I want to spend a bit of extra time hyping it up and getting more participants.

At this moment we have 8, with 8 places still available!

Tomorrow, June 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST I will be doing a livestream of several hours on my channel on Twitch of some Red Alert in the OpenRA @OpenRA .

For those new to the channel, my regular Friday streams consist of 2-ish hours of regular stream that I can upload to Youtube, followed by X hours with music, either selected by viewers through Song Requests or Radio Station

5dRM89v.png

On the last day of registration for my upcoming tournament SIGN UP HERE I will be hosting 1 final stream to try and get the last few slots filled.

The stream will not be sober on my end, but I will be starting tomorrow, 26-06-2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

See you then!

AUHZnwq.png

With my Tournament starting tomorrow, I think 1 final stream to hype it up is in order.

Tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be hosting a 2 hour livestream of OpenRA Red Alert on my channel on twitch

This is the last stream before my tournament and I'll need plenty of rest, so be there and let's make this tournament one to remember!

Do you miss my livestreams of Rise of the Reds? Yes? GREAT! How about I give you 2 streams in 1 day then?

Tomorrow afternoon at around 13:00 GMT / 15:00 CEST (when I am ready, it can be later in the afternoon)

The second stream will be at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST with song requests!

Both streams will be of RotR 1.86 and of course the streams will be held on my channel on Twitch

post-178592-1468368785.jpg

This afternoon at 14:00 GMT / 16:00 CEST I will be trying to get some live coverage of the Red Alert 3 FTW #39 Tournament on my channel on Twitch

I just hope that the players will allow me to spectate and stream their games.