Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AZ-Stalker

My Old C&C Stop Motion Videos

11 posts in this topic

I've been going over a lot of my old file archives and found some of the stop motion videos I did 5-6 years ago (I was around 16 years old back then). I figured I'd share some of them with you since everyone could use a good laugh now and then. All of these were inspired back when Tiberium Legos first started out (but some were made a bit later). :)

Enjoy!

I should have a few more videos to show everyone later. Also, I wasn't the voice actor on the last video (a friend of mine) nor any of the other videos. ^_^

UPDATE - A few more videos to show:

The second video is a bit confusing (it was a video test) with GDI, Nod and Cabal forces having a friendly preparation chill out period.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

I didn't know you had stop-motion vids of C&C Legos. Interesting.

The last time the other person (other than Zee Hypnotist) named Nyerguds had his own similar versions of that too.

Added two more short videos to the mix - check the initial post to watch them.

Also, I'm not sure why the second video isn't showing up for me in the usual YouTube player form because I always see it as an unclickable link, perhaps some kind of embed limit?

perhaps some kind of embed limit?

5 videos per post.

Also, I was hoping you'd put the Noddie dance! Glad you didn't disappoint :)

Also, I was hoping you'd put the Noddie dance! Glad you didn't disappoint :)

I should have a few more, but unfortunately those are not C&C related so they wouldn't exactly fit in with the rest of the videos. Basically, they were all stop motion tests in one way or another.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

Stalker, let's bring back Lucky! You know you want to.

Too bad that concept never really took flight. I still have all the writing, images and ofcourse LEGOs while that little side project's forum thread lies dormant. Maybe I'll revisit him somehow - he was a fun one to think up. Remember the meteor survival idea? Hah!