Sign in to follow this  
AZ-Stalker

New Tiberian Sun: Reborn Teaser Video

W3D Hub has just released a new teaser video for Tiberian Sun: Reborn! The video features a great action scene recreation from one of the many classic Tiberian Sun FMV cutscenes we all know and love! You might also catch a glimpse of a certain well-known C&C community member!

• Upvote 2

0:35 - 0:43 - you're lucky if you survive that long when your vehicle is destroyed :haha:

Nice one!

I was going to make some attempt at a funny post about the skating but as the movie progresses I see I don't need to add anything funny to it!

A nice surprise.

Guest Rabbit

Hey, thanks for the news coverage, guys! CNCNZ comes through again, I really appreciate it!

I've watched this video several times, it isn't any less awesome than the first time.

All off topic posts have been remove from this thread. As per the long standing rule found here http://forums.cncnz.com/forum-27/announcement-12-command-conquer-news-forum-rule/

Important Rule: Command & Conquer News Forum - Always Stay On Topic
When replying to threads in the Command & Conquer News forum your post must remain on topic at all times. There is no exception to this rule. Any off topic posts will be deleted without any reason given by a moderator.

And yes something I posted was unprofessional and off topic so as per the rules it got deleted. I'm not exempt from the rules just because of the position I hold here. This news topic is for the discussion of the TS Reborn video made by @Zee Hypnotist. So please continue with that.