Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Deus Ex 4 is now in development

People liked and loved Deus Ex as one of the best RPG games ever. With the success of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Eidos Montreal decided to do a sequel, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Adam Jensen is back with new abilities and as for the epic music, Michael McCann is at it again. I guess the "Icarus 2" track is a possibility. :D

The trailer looks more epic than Half-Life, Mass Effect, Call of Duty, Battlefield and GTA combined:

Source: http://www.pcgamer.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-trailer-analysed/

Source 2: http://www.pcgamer.com/deus-ex-mankind-divided-ghost-run/

And the new graphics, definitely a challenge against the Unreal Engine 4.

But one issue still remains with the Deus Ex fan community, the people still want to create/play mods on a recent Deus Ex game. :(

Edited by zocom7

One curiosity, do you have any video or interview where it's pronounced "Deus Ex" (by the creators or how they want it to be pronounced)?

I'd like to know that too. It should be pronounced day-us eks in Latin, but since deus ex is an incomplete, and therefore meaningless, phrase, their pronunciation could be whatever they want.

I used to wonder how "Deus Ex" was supposed to be pronounced myself. :rolleyes:

But one issue still remains with the Deus Ex fan community, the people still want to create/play mods on a recent Deus Ex game. :(

Mods don't make money, day one dlc, preorder special editions and season passes make money.

Hopefully, Adam Jensen new abilities includes Slo-mo

Adam Jensen cannot use Max Payne's ability yet, but if Eidos attempted that, that will be a plus. Also the usage of slow-motion in GTA V look ridiculous for characters except for vehicles.

Mods don't make money, day one dlc, preorder special editions and season passes make money.

Say that to Counter-strike (Half-life), DayZ (Arma 2) and DoTA (WarCraft 3). ;)

Mods drive sales long term. Many companies fail to see that.

I hope the new Deus Ex becomes a good game.

New E3 Trailer, and release is set for early 2016: