Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Want to Join the CNCNZ.com Team?

S1ezt9v.png

Are you still a passionate Command & Conquer fan? Do you have faith in the franchise? If that is you, its the sort of person we need on our team right here at CNCNZ.com. It takes a lot of time and dedication to keep the wheels turning around here. So we are searching for the right people to join our team. The following positions are currently open. The requirements are flexible.

News Team:
People on our News Team will be required to search the C&C community and various other sources for C&C news, modding news and community news.

• Follow our pre-designed templates
  • Correct spelling and grammar
  • Professionally presented news updates
  • Someone to cover the C&C online tournament scene would be a bonus

Articles Team:
People who would be interested should obviously enjoy writing, and be a C&C fan, of course. You will be asked to write articles covering a wide range of subjects, looking at the issues in our community, modding tutorials, discussing strategies and guides for improving a players C&C online skills and more. As an article writer, you will be in charge of coming up with fresh ideas for new articles that you think other C&C fans would be interested in reading. Have a look back through our past articles to see what former contributors have come up with.

• Follow our pre-designed template
  • Correct spelling and grammar
  • No HTML necessary, CNCNZ.com has a powerful backend with built in editing tools. If you can post on a forum you can create content for our site.
  • Professionally presented articles

Video Production:

Someone who is skilled with video production, recording and editing is required to produced a small weekly wrap up show for our YouTube channel. I can't discussed the specifics here but if you think you can help us with this ambitious project contact me as soon as possible.

PHP Scripting:

We need someone who understands PHP and how to write new scripts for the site. The finer details will be discussed with those who express interest.

Anyone interested in joining the CNCNZ.com team for any of these positions can simply post a reply in this news thread and we will take it from there. If you would prefer, you can send me a quick a private message. Include any questions you may have.

Well then please send me a PM indicating what areas your interested in helping in and we will work from there.