Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sonic

New CNCNZ.com Article: Camp Corner 2 - Red Alert, Too!

1 post in this topic

TJhBxln.jpg

The "Camp Corner" article series from DVD Player continues with his latest submission. Camp Corner 2 - Red Alert, Too! takes a close up look at the cut-scenes in Red Alert 2. Where the camp factor was really poured on strong. Here's a sample.

However, the true goofiness of Red Alert 2 begins to shine through its actors and writing. The actors are possibly the best part of Red Alert 2’s cinematics; their performances range from hilarious B-quality as we saw in that missile silo, to terrifically presented (such as seen with President Michael Dugan played brilliantly by Ray Wise), to hilariously animated and colorful (as seen with Berry Corbin as General Carville and Nicholas Worth as Romanov).

Click here to read the full article.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Plokite_Wolf

Another Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge server alternative run by fans has emerged recently. NGWOL, much like XWIS, mimicks the old Westwood Online server and utilizes its lobby structure. Ladders for both games are available and functional, and the tool provided can have the games switch back and forth between NGWOL and XWIS. Information on signing up and connecting can be found on their website.
    • By Zee Hypnotist

I don't think this news needs any explanation.
    • By Plokite_Wolf

For quite a while, I've wanted to make a multiplayer event for forum members and followers of CNCNZ.com where we'd just chill and play some fun matches together without any competitive pressure unless agreed upon otherwise. And so, our first Game Night will take place on Saturday, 15 July, at 19:00 GMT, in Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge via CnCNet. Further information is available here. In other news, we have started our very own Discord server, which channels for both our regular news feed and discussions, and a channel intended for game nights, along with voice channels.
    • By Plokite_Wolf

It's time for Throwback Thursday again! This week, we remember one of the more bizarre superweapons in Command & Conquer - the Allied Weather Control Device from Red Alert 2. Developed by Albert Einstein (because of course it was), this device was capable of firing a beam into the sky which would move clouds above a designated area in order to unleash powerful lightning storms which could electrocute infantry and demolish lighter and moderately armoured structures. This one shows how the Command & Conquer series, and particularly the Red Alert universe, was no stranger to quirky technologies.

Remember, you can click on the preview to see a larger and more detailed image. Don't forget to check out the Throwback Thursdays archives if you've missed a week. Check back again next Thursday for another Throwback. Send in your ideas for future instalments. We also encourage you to share this on social media using the hash tags #ThrowbackThursday, #CnCTBT and #CNCNZTBT.
    • By Sonic

I wanted to write something to have my final goodbye and officially sign off as the webmaster, founder and lead administrator of CNCNZ.com. So I decided to write an article addressing stuff such as the closure announcement, change of ownership and my final thoughts. It is short, to the point and hopefully it answers everyone's questions. You can read the entire article right here. And with that I'm done. As I wrote just under a month ago. It has been an honor and privilege to serve as webmaster of this site but now its time to step aside. 
      Long live Command & Conquer!
      Long live CNCNZ.com!