Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Internet Connection Speeds

We haven't had a topic like this for while. So what is you're connection speed to the Internet? Go to http://www.speedtest.net/ and run the test, share the results.

My VDSL Connection:

4376992003.png

4378133257.png

4378852795.png

Speed is rather abysmal, but I do love in a student's house.

4382669369.png

B.net ISP, not VIPNET (no option for speedtest)

B.net is a subsidiary of Vipnet :P

Rather than posting a new thread since I assumed you guys still have the same connection speeds two years later, this time I'll post one here (this connection was used on a 802.11g wi-fi connection to a 65 mbps cable modem -- need to buy a new wi-fi USB adapter):

6292326480.png

My dad probably won't be using Spectrum in the upcoming months ahead since it's going to be a $65 USD a month tag whereas it should have been $60 USD because of using our own wi-fi router. Currently running in the first year of $40 a month until that promo ends.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

More than a year later, I bought a 802.11n wi-fi adapter with an antenna and I get this result:

7430675430.png

Edit: that site is using PNG instead of JPG so embedding it is denied. Trying to insert other media as an URL winds up getting an error message saying the post can no longer be edited. But previous PNG inserts in previous posts have no errors.

Edited by PurpleGaga27