Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Finally Deadpool Done Right in a Movie

Can't wait to see this in 2016. Its Deadpool done right, nothing like the **** version they had in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Looks like this movie is staying true to the comics.

Green Band Trailer:

Red Band Trailer (NSFW):

Yeah, deadpool should be awesome.

20th Century Fox knows how to make a good super hero movie... Not like they manage to make every Fantastic Four movie even worse than the last one. ;)

Honestly, I dont know why so many people like Deadpool, so I dont doubt I will see it in cinema, no matter how good it might turn out to be.

Hopefully they don't mess this up. Comic book movies generally suck. Marvel has just gotten lucky... Like, really lucky, as of late. :P

I'm not entirely sure about the choice of actor for Deadpool, though.

Deadpool Red Band Trailer #2. Coming in February 2016.

(NSFW)

I'm not that sure. I'm getting the feeling of a watered-down movie in these trailers. I want it to be a good one (it's freakin' Deadpool we're talking about), but I doubt it will be.

Going to see Deadpool on Friday night, so looking forward to it. Anyone else planning to see it in the new few days?

I would say wait for dvd... but my local shop closed down. Now I either have to buy or stream... and I'm stuck on a slow adsl1 (not 2) plan with a measly 100gb data limit plan during peak periods.

Holy ****! Such an awesome movie. Laughed so hard all the way through it. Super 4th wall breaking jokes, over the top violence. Seriously guys, go and see Deadpool, its awesome. I give it a solid 9/10.

Never was deep deadpool fan, but your commit made me curious

Will give it a go

I've never seen deadpool or read his comics I was just looking at he imdb and yikes! From the trailer it looks ok but the imdb ratings yikes!

Going to see Deadpool on Friday night, so looking forward to it. Anyone else planning to see it in the new few days?

And what is it with you and deadpool?

You didn't knew he Deadpool in RL? o_o

Saw the movie, and I'm a bit conflicted. Deadpool was portrayed exactly as he should be, his gags are as expected, but the movie itself lacks... a bit of substance. Cool origin story, but lack of the story thereafter. I think it suffers from the same issue as the Deadpool 2013 game (weird comparison galore, but hear me out) - too much focus during the production phase was given to Deadpool himself, but everything else around him feels rather bland.

Real life. He's attempting to make a joke that Sonic is an alter ego of Deadpool.

Oh ok I get it since Sonic looks like a deadpool fan not saying he is or not because I don't want to hurt anyone. Just in case.

Deadpool is most likely going to become the most popular rated R movie in the US. (the previous one was Passion of the Christ)

I can see the comparisons...

Enjoy some of the music from the Deadpool movie.

X Gon' Give It To Ya - DMX

Salt-N-Pepa - Shoop

Maximum Effort - Tom Holkenborg aka Junkie XL (listen for the

reference in this one)

Juice Newton - Angel of the Morning

• Upvote 1

lol, "mature"... the movie was 12+ over here :D

And you probably got a stripped down version of it for that rating.

Anyhow, I went and saw it and I thought it was awesome. Laughed all the way through the movie and it never felt boring. True to Deadpool's character too. Worth the price of admission.

15+ rating here. Nothing seems to have been censored.