Sign in to follow this  
Gben

So bought a samsung tab s2 9.7" tablet...

Any tablet users/fans here? Trying to keep the device safe until the keyboard cover is available. Nervous when using it.

I plan to get a stylus as well. Retail shop recommended to wait for the "jot" brand when that also becomes available.

Just playing games on it for the moment but hoping to replace laptop as mobile productivity device for work.

I really want to own a tablet some day, but some features, better power performance and 3D usage (the one seen on Nintendo 3DS) aren't even there yet for tablets. I am more thinking of going for a laptop/tablet hybrid such as the MS Surface, iPad Pro or the Lenovo Minx.

I considered the surface 3...

Any tablet users/fans here?

We have an old iPad2 that gets passed around the house. I don't use it myself. I actually find it awkward to use. Doing the same things on iPhone5 feels quicker and easier for me.

Naah ipads are great for tower defence games like Kingdom rush!

I considered the surface 3...

I used to sell those. Very nice devices, but rather overpriced.

Tablets are also really good for reading comics I've discovered... I just signed up for Marvel Unlimited to catch up on ALLLLL the comics I missed.

So it's 6months behind - I'm about 50 years behind in back issues!!! Lot's to catch up on...

Still waiting for keyboard cover to be in stock... due this weekend. Fingers crossed.

I have a Nexus 7 that I don't run with a screen cover. It's not often with me and I clean it frequently. It's not really a replacement for anything but it is handy to watch Netflix.

I dropped my Samsung S3 once on a hard tiled floor... and shattered my screen.

So I bought an Otter-defender-box for my S4 and put up with the quadrupled weight for peace-of-mind.

For the Tab S2, the cover is mainly for the keyboard, for productivity.

Getting a new tablet/laptop is like becoming a parent. The first precious months you are safe proofing everything and anything and god forbid some ****er even dares mentioning holding or picking up your kid....you don't know where they've been with their dirty hands, they might drop him or hurt him. By the time the child starts jumping of sofas while wearing capes screaming he's superman and hit hits face on the coffeetable....you just wipe his tears off, slap his ass and say: "Go get 'em hero".

I used to be so precious with my tablet, last week i spilled some kebab juices on it while eating..wiped it down and whent : "Meh, **** happens" I was more upset they whent stingy on the garlick sause again.

Edited by Ravendark