All of the RA2 blueprints/schematics were intentionally made at resolutions too low to read the text, probably because it is only nonsense filler text.

Very much seems so. Managed to grab a screenshot from red2cracker's Collector's Edition cutscene upload (though it would be nice if anyone else who owned that DVD could say if they can get it even clearer)...

anp6kEp.png

The way I see it, the first tag on the right says "This is a prism tower, really it is" :D

Haha, amazing! I'm gonna dig around a bit more to see if I can find the whole text.

Update: I came across this researching document about ULR text, which talks about some sort of software that is able to recognize low resolution next and is 98-99% accurate most of the time. There's one problem though, I can't find this program, and I don't have the time reading through a hundred pages searching for some sort of link or name.

If someone knows a little bit more on the subject, please share! Even though it's just filler text, I think it'd be funny to actually know what says on it.

Mentioned Document: https://doc.rero.ch/record/10628/files/EinseleF.pdf

Edited by Zuzzlan

"Crystals that reflect light"!

"340(?) miles long" is the diameter of the top. Someone was inspired.