Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

2016 is Here - Happy New Year!

8uHvIdd.jpg

So here we are in 2016. We can look back on 2015 in the Command & Conquer community as year of transition from all directions. We still got nothing from EA about the future of the franchise so no real change there. But we did see many significant mod releases, Renegade modding teams splitting and forging their own paths. Lots of cool fan created media. There was a resurgence in the people playing the classic Command & Conquer games online thanks to the outstanding efforts of CnCNet. And of course for the more modern Command & Conquer games, player numbers are healthy on C&C:Online. And for us here at CNCNZ.com it was a year of important changes to secure the future of the site moving forward. Through the first six months of 2015 we battled on going issues with our hosting and server performance. These problems forced a change of hosting. And this saw CNCNZ.com successfully return home to New Zealand shores in June. Now we move onto 2016, what does this year have in-store for us as Command & Conquer fans? Will EA break their silence and finally resurrect Command & Conquer? All we can do is wait and see.

Time for a quick list of credits and special mentions to all who keep CNCNZ.com ticking.

So it's a Happy New Year from CNCNZ.com! Welcome to 2016!

• Upvote 1

Happy new year Sonic (and everyone ^^ )

Something tells me that even if c&c will be back it won't be the same

Not to mention it will be the first official release game that will force us to use origin

In the last years most of what we saw was how companies like MS and EA (and others) forcing their new stuff upon us while being aware that most of us won't ganna like it but at the some time don't give a dam about our opinion as long as we keep paying (while screaming)

I honestly hate where it going to, it not secret that money and control is everything for a company but the fact that most of us just giving up and let them do as they please don't sound nice is my hears one bit

Edited by Egozi44

Happy New Year, everyone!

Will EA break their silence and finally resurrect Command & Conquer? All we can do is wait and see.

I hope so perhaps command and conquer will return this year hopefully we get some information soon. Hopefully it will be announced at E3 2016 or gamescom.

And yes I just saw this today.

Edited by CyberFaction