Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Banshee

Downtime at PPM

7 posts in this topic

http://forums.revora.net/topic/104767-downtime-at-ppm/#entry1025883

Hello everyone. I don't know what has caused today's downtime in the server. It seems to be fixed, but it has disrupted PPM's database. A simple database optimization fixes the problem. You know Murphy's law? It happens in the worst moments. I'm in the airport, getting a 9 hours flight to a foreign country. I need to finish this post quickly before the airplane takes off. Sorry, but it will be a long downtime for PPM. But it will return later, if I figure out PPM's cPanel password. Otherwise, PPM returns on March 7th.

Phil has saved the day and PPM is back online. Thanks for all your support, Sonic.

Edited by Banshee

And now the server that hosts PPM, Revora, C&C Online website and few other sites is temporarily down to replace a hard disk. It should return online in less than a day. Note that C&C: Online multiplayer service is hosted in another server and it is not being affected by this issue. So, you can still play your C&C games online with it.

Edited by Banshee

I'm getting different info. Shatabrick cannot look up current C&C:Online status, probably because the logins are handled through Revora forum account information.

Oh, I thought that C&C: Online had its own database that, while it relies on Revora database for some of its features, it could handle somethings on its own. Then, yea, C&C: Online is... errr... C&C Offline temporarily.