Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

OpenRA Tag Team Tournament Announced

OpenRA is getting more popular, its great to see. So with that in mind the OpenRA Tag Team Tournament has been announced. There is an impressive $200 prize pool up for grabs in this one. The tournament will take place on March 5th and 6th (preliminary rounds) and then on March 12th and 13th (finals). All of the tournament action will be live-streamed on FiveAces' YouTube channel. For more information, watch the awesome announcement video above. You can register for the tournament right here. There is also this topic posted on our forums as well.

vvEODP3.png

Welcome back commander!

Our tournament officials has been hard at work organizing another OpenRA Tag Team Tournament! It will run March 5&6 and March 12&13 (on saturdays and Sundays). Thanks to the featured casters and the Gamereplays.com crew, there is a $200 pool to be split 80%-20% for first and second place respectively!

As an added bonus, the winning team will be receiving a game on Steam (2 copies of the same game) by me.

Each team will fight sets of 1v1s and 2v2s for each bracket match. Brackets will be arranged randomly.

The tournament will be casted by FiveAces on his Youtube Channel and SoScared ( Twitch Channel ) and myself on my Twitch Channel starting on Saturday March 5th 2016 at 13:00 GMT ( Countdown )

SoScared will not be streaming on his channel, but will join in as co-commentator.

The tournament will be according to Tag Team:

teams of 2 guys

guy 1 from team A fights guy 1 from team B in a 1vs1 (1 point)

guy 2 from team A fights guy 2 from team B in 1 1vs1 (1 point)

Team A teams up against a teamed up Team 2 in a 2vs2 (2 points)

If the result is a 2-2, another 2vs2 will be held to decide the winner

Entries close on March 2nd, 0:00 UTC so be sure to register now! You may register and find more information here

@Hecthor - we heard you the first time.

Because we were unable to get all of the scheduled matches played last weekend, FiveAces and myself will be holding 1 of he Round of 8 Matches of the OpenRA Tag Team Tournament between Teams The Art Of Fire and Crispy Hamburgers.

The last round of 8 match (hopefully) as well as the Semi Finals will be held on Saturday and the Finals will be held on Sunday.

The Friday Stream will start at 20:00 GMT (an hour later than usual) which is at the end of this countdown

Hope to see you all then!

CZ5WOVP.jpg

Tomorrow, March 12th 2016 will feature the Semi Finals for the OpenRA Tag Team tournament, hosted by FiveAces, SoScared and Myself.

The Semi finals will be using a different format than the qualifiers and Round of 8. In stead, we will have 4 matches of 1vs1 and 1 match of 2vs2. Every one fights every one!

We will be starting the first Semi Finals at around 13:00 GMT on both Fiveaces' Youtube channel and my own channel on Twitch

And we hope to see you all then!

CZ5WOVP.jpg

Tomorrow, March 13th 2016, will mark the closing day of the OpenRA Tag Team Tournament 2016, hosted by FiveAces, SoScared and myself.

Because we weren't able to get all the planned matches played today, we will be starting the last Semi Final Best of 5 at 15:00 GMT (at the end of this countdown ) on FiveAces' Youtube channel and my channel on Twitch

After this we only have the Finals left.

Because 2 best of 5 matches on the players is really stressful, the finals will be held after a dinner break, at 19:00 GMT (at the end of this countdown ) and we will be concluding it with the award ceremony as well as something special as a bit of a bonus!

Hope to see you all then!