PurpleGaga27

Is it about time zombies should be put in a C&C game?

Recent Call of Duty games did but they were only just for fun and were far better than the lackluster gameplay in Left 4 Dead 2. Other than the great zombie games such as The Walking Dead, Plants vs Zombies, Resident Evil and Half-Life, only one RTS did mention zombies and that was HL2 Wars.

C&C95 had dinosaurs, Red Alert had big ants, Red Alert 2 had bigger dinosaurs and Red Alert 3 had war bears. Too bad there aren't any dinosaurs or ants in C&C3 and RA3 mods.

It would be great to put zombies in C&C3 or RA3 as mods, but zombies are still as vulnerable as humans to be affected in Tiberium (or not). Don't mention the mutants from the Forgotten as they are NOT zombies, they're just the infected from Tiberium and they talk. Zombies don't talk but only moan and groan.

Too bad neither EA nor Westwood thought of that at that time.

Zombies are cliché. C&C is cheesy, not cliché.

Pretty late aint it? Zombies are way to overdone today...

And I am pretty sure there was a zombies mod for RA2 a couple of years ago.

Zombies are cliche IMO cuz they're Omnicidal Maniacs that eats people for their modus operandi, primarily Max Brooks one

Edited by Masonicon

Pretty late aint it? Zombies are way to overdone today...

And I am pretty sure there was a zombies mod for RA2 a couple of years ago.

It would be cooler if there's zombies in a 3D RTS game like RA3 or C&C3 for instance.

I always talked with Zypher about how we can take the Traveler's master mind squad from KW and change them in max to look similar to zombies :P Stygs done two similar things by adding the Mass effect's husk and change the normal nod squad textures

As for dinosaurs, there's a guide somewhere that tell how to import some models from different games to c&c3 (like GoW berserker), dk how much freedom we have in importing since most new models need newer max that don't support the w3x plugin, but if you don't mind bfme's dragons instead maybe I can arrange something xD

Edited by Egozi44

D: don't you ever dare to touch the mastermind/prodigy and change it, i will find you!

Zombies aren't much of a cliche in a RTS game, they rarely get implemented.

Even that reminds me of this Starcraft II mission involving infected units and structures: