Sign in to follow this  
someguy11

Faster Cloaking

How can the delay before re-cloaking, after firing, be changed or reduced?

ReinvisibilityDelay attribute of the GameObject

What does the UpdatePeriod in the InvisibilityUpdate module do?

Edited by someguy11

It's the interval in which it checks relevant conditions.

How can the stealth model be hidden while the unit is attacking/(other conditions that would prevent stealth)?

Edited by someguy11

IT is basicly a mesh, so in the stealth draw use a script to hide the mesh name:

<AnimationState
                    ParseCondStateType="PARSE_NORMAL"
                    ConditionsYes="ATTACKING">                 /** USING_WEAPON_A or PREATTACK_and etc etc or such might work better, needs some trial and error **/
                    <Animation
                        AnimationName=""
                      />
                    <Script>
                        CurDrawableHideSubObject("StealthMesh")    /*** no idea what it is called, you need to look that up yourself **/

</Script>

</AnimationState>

How can the stealth model be hidden while the unit is attacking/(other conditions that would prevent stealth)?

It is not going to work like you want (since you are referencing the 'ATTACKING' state).

While you leave the relevant model conditions Model Name blank (so there will be no stealth model drawn for the condition), you will still have to wait for whatever number of seconds the ReinvisibilityDelay is set at, which is often too long for standard attacks.

<ModelConditionState ParseCondStateType="PARSE_NORMAL" ConditionsYes="ATTACKING">
 <Model Name=""/>
 </ModelConditionState>

How can the stealth tank's turret be synced with the stealth mesh's?

The Stealth model would have to be rigged in the same manner as the standard model.

The Stealth model would have to be rigged in the same manner as the standard model.

How do I do that?

Edited by someguy11

I'm confused that spectre's transparent model always later be ready than visible model when deploying to fire.

EA forgot to add some conditions to the spectre's transparent model, the result was that the transparent model won't show some animations, as for the speed I think we can control it but for the most part I think they both have the same speed and it just the effect that trick our eyes~