Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

Need C&C4 Worldbuilder extracted installed files

The strangest thing regarding the C&C Ultimate Collection is that none of the C&C games installed into Origin came with Worldbuilder(s) and there's not even an option to download the Worldbuilder(s) in Origin (that just sucks). I did download the C&C4 Worldbuilder setup file alright, but it won't run its setup because it doesn't recognize C&C4's installation, when I already installed/downloaded it under Origin! Now I need its extracted files in order to make it work, if someone out there can give it to me via PM.

As a spoiler:

I actually won The C&C Ultimate Collection in a raffle giveaway thanks to CNCNet via Twitter.

Edited by zocom7

Use Bibber's fixed launchers, for crying out loud.

Done that, still didn't work. It keeps saying that the setup couldn't find a valid copy of C&C4 installed. Also I don't have a serial key for C&C4 itself (just a product key), because I used one legal serial key for the entire C&C Ultimate Collection itself.

Edited by zocom7

Did you run both the launchers' installer and the Worldbuilder setup as admin? Did you disable Origin functionality for TUC games?

For both of those questions, yes, but still no effect. I even disabled Origin in-game option for all games installed into Origin.

Oh, never mind, I finally got the Worldbuilder installed and working.