Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

14 Fictional Presidents Who are Better Choices than Trump or Clinton

gYjTVKp.jpg

The Blaze have picked 14 Presidents from works of fiction who are probably more realistic choices than the 2016 candidates, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, for this year's US elections. And of course there is a Command & Conquer twist to this news. As both President Howard T. Ackerman played by J.K. Simmons in Red Alert 3, and President Michael Dugan played by Ray Wise in Red Alert 2 have been chosen.

14. President Howard T. Ackerman in “Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3,” played by J.K. Simmons.

Quote: “Yes we can. We can hope. We can dream. But when we wake up, you’ll see that the only candidate ready for the future is me. The future is coming, it’s coming and it’s gonna bring a force of armored Kodiak Bears, attack blimps, and a lot of weaponized robots that’ll turn hope into a 4 letter word. If you want hope, keep dreaming. If you want change, put out your cup. If you want freedom, vote for me.”

Ackerman is a patriot, but he’s also a shameless populist self-aggrandizing war monger. Which essentially makes him an early 21st century neo-conservative. And he’s completely insane…. Did I mention that?

13. President Michael Dugan in “Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2,” played by Ray Wise.

Quote: “You can’t threaten us! We’re the mightiest nation on Earth!… We did win the war, you know.”

Dugan is the president who thought propping up a puppet communist regime in the Soviet Union was a good idea and was shocked when they betrayed him… yup, total Democrat.

Click here to check out the full list. Number 1 would be a great President.

• Upvote 1

Harrison Ford as President James Marshall in “Air Force One"? Oh, my goodness, if the force is still with him, he would have been POTUS already. :P

As for Ackerman and Dugan, great choices too.

There was even one time Arnold Schwarzenneggar joked about wanting to be POTUS mentioned from the Expendables movie. :P

Edited by zocom7

It's a tie for me between President Ford and President Dugan.

“You can’t threaten us! We’re the mightiest nation on Earth!… We did win the war, you know.”

Mr Ford would beat the snot out of Putin in the macho stakes, but if I wanted anything done...

bartlet-for-america-the-west-wing-2.jpg

West Wing was the *best* political show...