hanshotfirst1138

Contact EA about issue with Origin

When I tried to register in Origin (since that's apparently what I have to do since I can't get The First Decade to work), I was told that the username which I used on over a dozen sites (this one) was taken. I'd settle for just putting an underscore in, but apparently, that's one under the character limit. Unbelievable. I would like to contact EA and ask them if I attempted to register the same username previously, but the don't seem to allow me to get past the step without logging into the account. Is there any other method by which to contact them? This is really annoying, all I want is to send an e-mail to ask a question.

You can post on their support forums, or contact them via Live Chat, which was broken recently. Don't expect any of them to have any knowledge of C&C technicalities other than serial keys and purchase issues, however.

When I try to log into their forums or contact their support, they want me to log in. All I want to know is why my username is taken. Have I registered there before? If not, I need to talk to them about it. I won't register under another name, and I just want to ask them about it. I get that their ability to help with the evidently impossible fixing of The First Decade is apparently non-existent.

If you registered an EA game before, or have an Origin account, you very well might have.

If you registered an EA game before, or have an Origin account, you very well might have.

I registered an EA Game previously, and therefore have an account. When I logged it, it wanted me to choose a display name. Unfortunately, the username I want, am recognized by, and use in several places is unavailable, and I don't think there is any way around that.

If you may have previously registered under that name and forgot about it, why not just try logging in? If you don't remember your password either, say you forgot it and see if they e-mail you a new one.

If you may have previously registered under that name and forgot about it, why not just try logging in? If you don't remember your password either, say you forgot it and see if they e-mail you a new one.

Apparently I had registered previously under a different e-mail, but unfortunately, they won't let me have access to my name, which means someone did take it. I'd be perfectly willing to just put in an underscore, but alas it's ONE character too many. First world problems, I know, but I have this username in so many places that I'd strongly prefer to have it there. Though what I'd REALLY prefer is for The First Decade to actually WORK, but obviously that's not an option.