There's been a lot of news in the Command & Conquer community to cover, so here's a quick overview of what's going on:
- CnCNet has reached a new milestone, with over 720 players connected at the same time
- Techraptor has posted an article giving a nice retrospective view on the Red Alert games
- The Tiberian Dawn Redux mod for Zero Hour has received patch 1.43, with eight new missions and some edited ones, as well as balancing and bugfixes
- Twisted Insurrection received two hotfix patches following its latest major release, 0.61 and 0.62
- W3D Hub published a new update on Red Alert 2: Apocalypse Rising, showing off the Ore Purifier, the Tank Destroyer and Tanya's Sig Sauer pistol.