Sign in to follow this  
panzer

GDI Mission 10 - Bug?

Hi!

I recently downloaded Nyerguds' patch (thanks a million times for the work you have done there, Nyerguds!), and decided to play (or plough) through the campaigns.

But I was unable to finish this mission. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing to complete the mission?

I have looked around for enemies for some time (hence the money and tiberium growth), but I still have no clue how to finish this mission.

savegame027.zip

Edited by Sonic
Added your file as an attachment to your post. For security reasons, uncommon file types can't be uploaded. Making a .ZIP file is the best way.

Did you check your radar for turrets behind trees, lost minigunners and harvesters stranded on Tiberium fields etc.?

I have checked all I could, but I can't find any enemies, neither soldiers or turrets or harvesters.

I have no idea what I'm missing.

Is there anything else I am supposed to do? Like evacuate something or someone, but I but it's been bugged?

Edited by panzer

No, you just have to destroy all Nod forces.

Maybe your are supposed to build at least one Orca? C&C1 usually doesn't have requirements like that, though.

I also built Orcas.

There hasn't been an overwhelming amount of answers here, so I guess at least that most other people can complete this mission, and probably it isn't a bug. Maybe some trigger I have missed somehow.

I ended up downloading mission saves for the next mission after being stuck for some time, so the problem has been avoided, even if not solved per se.

Try selling any enemy building you capture, happened before I coudn't beat a red alert mission until I sold the captured enemy buildings as if the game didn't recognize it being "eliminated".

Try selling any enemy building you capture, happened before I coudn't beat a red alert mission until I sold the captured enemy buildings as if the game didn't recognize it being "eliminated".

Nah, that shouldn't happen in C&C. Captured is also seen as destroyed, mission scripting wise.

Did you check your radar for turrets behind trees, lost minigunners and harvesters stranded on Tiberium fields etc.?

This. I loaded this up and looked around for a bit. It wasn't hard.

Dead center of the map, minigunner behind a tree, trapped in its location because of the surrounding cliff. Most likely a leftover of a destroyed turret. Destroying all trees would've been more useful in your search than letting that tank shoot at the (completely indestructible) blossom tree.

You can actually see the red pixel on the radar minimap...

post-1376-0-89505500-1481975546_thumb.png