Sign in to follow this  
PurpleGaga27

This mystery remains unsolved

Three years ago, a Malaysian MH370 plane crashed somewhere in the Indian Ocean after radio contact was lost in midair. Authorities from several countries spent about $150 million USD to try to locate and salvage the crashed plane but it was never found, except for some debris that landed in some Indian Ocean coastlines. Unfortunately the funds ran out and the search is officially called off today with the mystery remains unsolved. Despite of using all types of technology, the authorities still couldn't find the plane.

Article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/search-for-malaysia-airlines-mh370-finally-called-off-with-mystery-unsolved/2017/01/17/3662d778-dc84-11e6-ad42-f3375f271c9c_story.html and http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38647775

Too bad this mystery isn't like the sinking of the Titanic but it's similar to the disappeared aircraft and naval craft in the Bermuda Triangle decades ago.

My thoughts on the situation:

Either:

1. The UFOs were behind the attack and the authorities decided to keep it quiet for now and not to cause a panic.

2. Covertly someone is paying them to shut up about how and where the crash happened, even spotted on from an international satellite.

3. The pilot was intentionally going to commit suicide along with the people on the plane and shut off all communications.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

it's similar to the disappeared aircraft and naval craft in the Bermuda Triangle decades ago.

...seriously? :facepalm:

The UFOs were behind the attack and the authorities decided to keep it quiet for now and not to cause a panic.

Covertly someone is paying them to shut up about how and where the crash happened, even spotted on from an international satellite.

The pilot was intentionally going to commit suicide along with the people on the plane and shut off all communications.

Are you trying to make jeffnz look like the sane one around here?

• Upvote 2

When I was working a temp job last year, one of the administration staff was telling people that actually the plane had a secret drone prototype on-board, plus Chinese scientists, that's why the US had to shoot it down :o ... I quickly changed the topic to MH-17 and proceeded to rip everyone a new anus. Only joking lol the Russian government was most likely involved but you never know these days, given all the lies that originate from "friendly" nations.

I'd go with the suicide theory for MH 370. The pilot was probably spazzing from prozac withdrawl and may have accidentally thought he was God! It's pretty stupid that they allow pilots to turn off all systems, including location systems. I thought the whole point of software and hardware was to limit the users freedom and give control (and tracking information) to the manufacturer or government agencies.