Sign in to follow this  
Ravendark

Shader pack download link

After my hd drive crashed a few months ago I've been reinstalling all of my modding stuff step by step. I just realised i am missing a shader pack i dl'd with my original installation. They were basically modified shader version of the modsdk max9 shaders. Things like ObjectgdiNOHC.fx or modified default and basic shaders that offered better control over the HC and scroll settings etc. I think they were created by Lauren?? not sure tho. IIRC i got them of the Thundermods website back in the day.

If anybody knows what i am talking about and has a dl link it would be appreciated!

Edited by Ravendark

I know of chronosheeps shader and it is not what im looking for. The pack im looking were max9 usable not pre-compiled into another mod.

I think your refering to the uncompiled mac shader that jonwill had on his site:

http://www.cncmods.net/

I attach them to this post and the download above doenst work for me.

The only shader that I can remeber from Thundermods was a shader that allowed normal maps on treads, not sure if there were any other ones.

shaders.zip

Edited by Stygs

Nah it's the ones I did waaay back when DAW was still a thing. I don't think I have them anymore, maybe on a real old backup hdd.