Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sonic

Music Monday
C&C Music Monday - Valves Remix

2 posts in this topic

C&C Music Monday is back again this week with another fan made remix of a classic Command & Conquer song. This week we feature a remix of "Valves" by Matt Majcan. The original is of course by Frank Klepacki. Also note, I did not have the time to give this video the full C&C Music Monday intro this week. Don't forget to share this on social media using the hash tags #CnCMusicMonday and #MusicMonday.

I love the original for nostalgic reasons and because it pulled off a terrifying Terminator-like intro. It set a heavy tone for the game that was spot on in my opinion, which is why it is one of my favorite tracks in the entire series.

Though I think this remix lacked a bit in the introduction, I really enjoyed giving this track a good listen. When I first heard this remix at work and didn't pay much attention, I thought it was an official remix for Kane's Wrath that I had somehow forgot about.

Would love to see more Tiberian Sun remixes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Sonic
      C&C Music Monday returns after a week off with something different. Over the coming weeks we are going to be featuring awesome remixes and covers of classic Command & Conquer songs. This week we kick things off with "Hell March to the Apocalypse" by The Tiberian Sons. This is one super heavy cover of Frank Klepacki's original work. Don't forget to share this on social media using the hash tags #CnCMusicMonday and #MusicMonday.
    • By Sonic
      Right on time this week, its another edition of C&C Music Monday. And this week's pick is from the C&C Generals soundtrack. It's one of the Chinese themes, "Mother of All Weapons". Composed by Bill Brown. Don't forget to share this on social media using the hash tags #CnCMusicMonday and #MusicMonday.
    • By Sonic
      Back in February, GVMERS posted a video that looked at what happened to the cancelled Tiberium FPS. Today, they have new Command & Conquer video that dives into the entire franchise. The Command & Conquer franchise helped shape the identity of RTS games during the 1990's and would influence the designs of countless similar strategy titles in later years. Even though the franchise ended with a whimper instead of a bang, it managed to create an indelible impact on the history of videogames. Join the team from GVMERS as they take a look at the rise and fall of Command & Conquer.
    • By Kenny
      Does anyone have any details about the save game format for Tiberian Sun?  From a brief look it has an outer container that's loosely based on the FAT file-system, with file names such as:
      Root Entry, SummaryInformation, Scenario Description, Player House, Version, Internal Version, Start Time, Last Save Time, Play Time, Executable Name, Player Name, Player Name2, Scenario Number, Campaign, GameType, CONTENTS Some really wide Google searches around these various terms doesn't bring up anything of relevance.  In all the years since it was released, has no-one made any progress with this?
      More than happy to carry on poking around to break out more details, but I don't want to be duplicating someone else's effort.
      Any insights appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
    • By Sonic
      Its a bit later than usual, but here's this week's pick for C&C Music Monday. Its back to the Red Alert soundtrack with "Journey". A slow and atmospheric track that wasn't originally part of game in the early days. Another great track from Frank Klepacki. Don't forget to share this on social media using the hash tags #CnCMusicMonday and #MusicMonday.