• Similar Content

• By Plokite_Wolf

Another Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge server alternative run by fans has emerged recently. NGWOL, much like XWIS, mimicks the old Westwood Online server and utilizes its lobby structure. Ladders for both games are available and functional, and the tool provided can have the games switch back and forth between NGWOL and XWIS. Information on signing up and connecting can be found on their website.
    • By Plokite_Wolf

Patch 3.3.2 for the Mental Omega APYR mod has been released. Along with balance changes and bug fixes, this patch implements Ares DLL version 0.Dp1, some new unit artwork, new Act Two and co-op missions, the Tech Reinforcement Pad, the Chronoboost support power for all Allied subfactions, briefings for many existing Act Two and co-op missions, new skirmish/multiplayer options, new challenges and more. The full changelog is available here. You can update your installation through the 3.3 client, or by using this manual update (requires 3.3.0 or 3.3.1 to be already installed).
    • By Plokite_Wolf

For quite a while, I've wanted to make a multiplayer event for forum members and followers of CNCNZ.com where we'd just chill and play some fun matches together without any competitive pressure unless agreed upon otherwise. And so, our first Game Night will take place on Saturday, 15 July, at 19:00 GMT, in Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge via CnCNet. Further information is available here. In other news, we have started our very own Discord server, which channels for both our regular news feed and discussions, and a channel intended for game nights, along with voice channels.
    • By Zero0Judgment
      Hello, Maybe I done some mod mistake which I dont found myself in "AImd.ini". Firstly, Im using C&C AI Editor. Secondly, When I'm using standard "AImd.ini" It's work perfectly fine.
      The Prob : I done Task Force,Script,Team for All Flags(Sov,All,Yur). Well I don't finish all the Trigger yet, but at least I done the Allied Flag. So I tried it (using "LaunchBase") on the game. All the AI uses Allied Flag Nation cause like I said only done all on Allied Flag. On the game, They DIDN'T PRODUCE/CREATE ANY unit except Chrono Miner [No infantry, No Vechile. Only Chrono Miner(Harvester)]
      Thanks for your time. I really hope your help! Cause Any other mod, I dont like them especially adding a new unit.
      [This is my VERY FIRST modding anyway]
      Added : My Really Concern was in the  'Trigger' types Which make the Mod didnt work.
    • By Plokite_Wolf

It's time for Throwback Thursday again! This week, we remember one of the more bizarre superweapons in Command & Conquer - the Allied Weather Control Device from Red Alert 2. Developed by Albert Einstein (because of course it was), this device was capable of firing a beam into the sky which would move clouds above a designated area in order to unleash powerful lightning storms which could electrocute infantry and demolish lighter and moderately armoured structures. This one shows how the Command & Conquer series, and particularly the Red Alert universe, was no stranger to quirky technologies.

Remember, you can click on the preview to see a larger and more detailed image. Don't forget to check out the Throwback Thursdays archives if you've missed a week. Check back again next Thursday for another Throwback. Send in your ideas for future instalments. We also encourage you to share this on social media using the hash tags #ThrowbackThursday, #CnCTBT and #CNCNZTBT.