Guest Rabbit

Coming Soon

Guest Palzy

comingsoon_small.jpg

I don't think this news needs any explanation.

I think Zee is trying to bring back Red Alego, I mean C&C Legos.... maybe with a Red Alert 3 season this time? :D

If C&C Legos comes back, time to bring in a 360 degree camera (not Virtual Reality) and 4K UHD technology?

But I thought you are done with C&C Legos, Zee.

Edited by PurpleGaga27
  • Downvote 2

Guest Rabbit
10 hours ago, PurpleGaga27 said:

I think Zee is trying to bring back Red Alego, I mean C&C Legos.... maybe with a Red Alert 3 season this time? :D

If C&C Legos comes back, time to bring in a 360 degree camera (not Virtual Reality) and 4K UHD technology?

Reveal hidden contents

But I thought you are done with C&C Legos, Zee.

Do you even realize what you're saying man?  I mean there's a certain point when I can't keep using the phrase, "Well, it's Zocom, what can you expect?"  I genuinely feel like you've peaked.

First of all, it's the RA2 soviet logo.  I mean that's a pretty cut and dry distinction.

Second, no, it is not time to bring in a 360 degree camera with 4K Ultra-High-Definition technology.  There are so many things wrong with that idea that I had to sleep on my answer to that sentence.  Aside from the ridiculous expense that I'd have to deal with in order to get an ultra-high-definition camera that is capable of 360 degrees, I have no idea what you're expecting me to do with the 270 degrees that you can't see normally.  Because anyone having the misfortune to rotate the view to see me sweating in my underwear in a room controlled for light and airflow is not going to be happy, and it's not like you're going to find minifigures dancing to the left and to the right of the main scene.

As for the last bit, "I thought you are done with C&C Legos, Zee."  Yeah, I said I was done.  Just like I was done half-way through season 3, and I was done at the end of season 5, etc.  It's not important.  And yeah, a bit of flip flopping sure, but people can change their minds.  People can come and go.  But none of that matters to me.  What I am curious about is why you chose, of all things, to put that in spoiler tags.  Are you afraid the wrong people are going to see it?

Woo! Got that out of my system.

1 hour ago, Zee Hypnotist said:

I have no idea what you're expecting me to do with the 270 degrees that you can't see normally.

Neither does he, he just sees something is new in his usual clickbait feed and expects everyone to follow the fad.

Curious to see this new season's direction, though.

On 7/14/2017 at 10:16 AM, Zee Hypnotist said:

I don't think this news needs any explanation.

You were so wrong... haha.

Zee, you sly dog...you just can't quit them Legos can you?

Guest Rabbit

Well I never did quit, I just worked on other stop motion projects.  I figure since the C&C community still needs new content, I'd try to provide what I can.

I may or may not know some stuff.
Exciting time to be alive.